The Temple Bar ~ Beav & NSW... The Saga Continues with more orgies UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
patron_silver.jpg

...and it's on!

man i am pissed. so i was at the dr today and i heard on the radio an advert for cheeseburger in paradise. they were talking about a blackberry sangria that is only available in may. wtf do they not know of this new law? should i take advantage of their ignorance? or are they gonna pull a fast one on me and serve some nasty ass pre-mixed shit that tastes like the Kool Aid Man's asshole?

elevated_u2_fan said:
what the hell is going on in here?

I leave early and the place turns into a fricken Swingers Club...

Blame BoMac and April. :tsk:

Btw, I loved your Demotivational Posters grave! :lmao:

Zootlesque said:

Blame BoMac and April. :tsk:

Btw, I loved your Demotivational Posters grave! :lmao:

That was actually pretty complicated; I had to go to a Grave gererator site first, save that image and then go to the poster site and do that one...

It had to be done imo, sometimes people just won't let things go...

VintagePunk said:

Insanity. :tsk:

So, Miss Mia, when do you move?

I'm at my parents at the moment. This weekend I have 4 days of debauchery in NYC, and then I'm back in VA for a few days. Then the big move is May 10
whee.gif
I'm thinking of driving up that day and crashing at a friend's in Pittsburgh that night. I can go salsa dancing AND cut my drive in half :hi5:

How've you been? I feel like we haven't talked in ages (aside from Duchovny in TP)

elevated_u2_fan said:

That was actually pretty complicated; I had to go to a Grave gererator site first, save that image and then go to the poster site and do that one...

It had to be done imo, sometimes people just won't let things go...

I kinda wish the anagram thread would come back :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom