The Temple Bar ~ Beav & NSW... The Saga Continues with more orgies UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let's not forget that Ottawa would also be squished between them, and do we really want that many politicians in that small a space? :wink:

:lol:

So I have to get a bunch of shots prior to traveling this summer, and one shot alone costs $65. :angry: Great. Just what I want to be spending my money on! :happy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Sis, you know with me a room is always required. :kiss:

:hug:

part1_motel6winemucca.jpg

Not so wet, actually! :wink: Today's been a gorgeous day - sunny and over 18!

Right now I'm trying to do some research and figure out if it will be possible to extend our layover in Paris in August. It would be nice to leave the airport and see the city for a bit! It's not looking very possible, though. :lol:

:yawn: OOk, I just woke up from what was a much-needed nap after the final from hell. Time to get some food and study for my OTHER final from hell.

Thank God tomorrow is my History of Broadcasting final, and the hardest question I'll have to answer on that test will probably regard how many radio stations one company is allowed to own on the FM Radio band in any given listening area.

Also I'll have to probably know that Mary Tyler Moore is gonna make it on her own

History of Broadcasting I love you :hug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
BoMac, is that a hot wheels? :yesiamagirl:

No, that's a Ferrari Formula One car. The Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal is coming up soon, and I'm looking forward to it as its the unofficial kickoff of summer here. A week of parties and festivities precede the race, so it's a lot of fun!

And thanks Sicy!

BonoManiac said:

No, that's a Ferrari Formula One car. The Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal is coming up soon, and I'm looking forward to it as its the unofficial kickoff of summer here. A week of parties and festivities precede the race, so it's a lot of fun!

And thanks Sicy!

Nice! :up:

I am such a girl it's not even comical at times. :wink:

First day of Spring semester is today. I get to go logon in my online class in a bit, see if my password even works. :yay:

Back
Top Bottom