The Temple Bar ~ Beav & NSW... The Saga Continues with more orgies UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This has been going on for a couple weeks, and it's not stress/lack of sleep related. It's really weird. I've knocked on the door and pounded on the wall, no response. I know she's in the room too, because the door's locked, and it's a spare room and no one has the key so you can only lock it if you're inside.

If you haven't, you could always phrase it as being worried about being able to wake her up if the fire alarm goes off... Could she be wearing earplugs when she sleeps maybe?

Sorry Laura. You`ll get there, don`t worry!

My laptop no longer works, so I`ll have to bring it in to a technician. It should be another couple of days (I`m at my parents`place now)

It`s interesting the hold that technology has on us, because without my computer I don`t feel quite right. Last night was long indeed, but I manged to pass the time by watching some hockey, and my new obsession, Lost.

Clubbing in NYC...

pachanyc1.jpg

pachanyc2.jpg

:drunk:

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:love:

Sorry about the Habs... Maybe I can take your mind off of the loss? :hmm:

I seriously need to stop buying shoes. It's getting as bad as the makeup addiction.

Nah, that's sports. C'est la vie. And your offer sounds mighty enticing. :hmm:

Because I've admired Stevie throughout his entire career, I'll be rooting for the Wings to go all the way.

Back
Top Bottom