The Temple Bar ~ Beav & NSW... The Saga Continues with more orgies UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Really...:hmm:

Was I there...:scratch:

:lol:

Kaffy was talking about how she is a virgin and then I said she's lying and that I had heard about her 3some with you and Carlos. And then she was like dammit! which one of those 2 blabbed about this? :angry: :lol: Then I said it's okay they enjoyed it overall except for the fact that they did not wanna see each other naked. :wink:

elevated_u2_fan said:

You're just jealous Alan Frew never came to your highschool...

Elfa, are you old enough to have seen Wilcox at his prime?

a rock and roll band
with a reefer in my hand watch the wheel go round
cocaine kisses and moonshine misses, that's the life for me

that was like our high school anthem :lol:

:reminsce:

Zootlesque said:

Kaffy was talking about how she is a virgin and then I said she's lying and that I had heard about her 3some with you and Carlos. And then she was like dammit! which one of those 2 blabbed about this? :angry: :lol: Then I said it's okay they enjoyed it overall except for the fact that they did not wanna see each other naked. :wink:

Yeah, that's true...pretty much. Carlos said I needed to shave my back...:sad:

btw laddies, Regg=
320px-Elephant_penis.jpg

Hi BoMac, you sound pretty hungry. :eyebrow: You guys going to a buffett at all? I like to sample all various types of dishes. :shifty:

Zootlesque said:
Hi BoMac, you sound pretty hungry. :eyebrow: You guys going to a buffett at all? I like to sample all various types of dishes. :shifty:

Zoots, let's just say that I have a voracious appetite.

A buffet sounds nice, but you're bound to have a dish that doesn't really do anything for you. I'd rather stick to what works, and eat the dish that gives me the most pleasure.

BonoManiac said:

Lunch? Is there ever a wrong time to eat out? I don't think so!! I can eat out for breakfast, lunch, dinner and between meals snacks too!! :drool:

Yeah, it sure seemed like it last night. :sexywink:

I think I'm in the mood for some tasty sausage today. I really need to taste a thick, juicy one, right this instant. Take some time to savor it, then just take it all in and devour it. :drool:

BonoManiac said:
A buffet sounds nice, but you're bound to have a dish that doesn't really do anything for you. I'd rather stick to what works, and eat the dish that gives me the most pleasure.

You never know until you explore though!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Zoots, I think he likes the taste of my dish just fine. :mad:

:wink:

Now, where were we... :flirt:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Yeah, it sure seemed like it last night. :sexywink:

I think I'm in the mood for some tasty sausage today. I really need to taste a thick, juicy one, right this instant. Take some time to savor it, then just take it all in and devour it. :drool:

I think we both like the way our respective, um, dishes taste just fine. In fact, I've had seconds, and thirds and I'm still not full!

This is worse than Pleban Slash fan fic! Actually no.... Nothing can be worse than that stuff as I so unfortunately discovered last night! :no:

Back
Top Bottom