The Temple Bar: BAM! UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you two sharing some sort of twisted Oedipal libido? And yeah I know that Oedipus has nothing to do with homosexuality or Sting, but so what? You wanna do something about it? You wanna fight?

I will kill him!

Okay, so does Big promote pedophilia, or not?

That ending is fucking ambiguous, man.

I can get 'em, I just have trouble hanging on to them past 4 months.

Because they decay so quickly. Gotcha. Try lowering the temperature of your secret room. Or - get an AC in the basement and keep them there. Only probablem there - the feds might notice that you're using more electricity. It's a conundrum, but these are decisions you have to make. Have you looked any further into renting a warehouse equipped with freezers in the name of one your vic....um....friends? Like I said - the quality was top notch, but at 3 am when you have the "urge" that drive just plain sucks.

Because they decay so quickly. Gotcha. Try lowering the temperature of your secret room. Or - get an AC in the basement and keep them there. Only probablem there - the feds might notice that you're using more electricity. It's a conundrum, but these are decisions you have to make. Have you looked any further into renting a warehouse equipped with freezers? Like I said - the quality was top notch, but at 3 am when you have the "urge" that drive just plain sucks.

That's sort of creepy, that you'd even think along those lines. :yikes:

This is the inspiration that drives a man to create a thread like the Archnemesis thread, mind you.

Beav's archenemy is blurred by the vague lines of good and evil being crossed in the UYMFA War that's being waged in his epic archnemesis-based novel.

bloodsportbandzu6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom