The Temple Bar: BAM! UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know the man is shutting down your UHF signal in 2009, right?

I have cable, just not HD. You'll still be able to watch non-HD TV, but you can't use the analog signal. It will be all digital. Fucking binary code and shit. 10011010101 kinda stuff. But yes, I did know that. Thanks for the heads up though.

Uber, if you do that, you owe me money to own me for a day of doing such, ya get?

Here, put this on your head - I know it looks like a salad colander and jumper cables, but it works. It can only help. We pay $2USD a day. That's like....$1M in Norn Irish money.

Jack B, I just want to rip your bake off with emotional foreslapping and just wrestle your targeted body on a mud mat in the middle of a steamy haven full of dusty warbly music.

OH PLEASE PLEASE!

:uhoh: look out boys, she's gonna blow!

Elfa, I'll be in town tomorrow. Let me know if you want to have lunch or something. If not, fuck you. The Leafs suck, too, by the way.

:wink:

what time were you thinking?

The warnings on the US affiliates sound so dire. Apocalyptic, even. :shudder:

In Feb '09, will I have to resort to communication by drum-beating? I dunno, but it can't be good.

They do make it sound like the end of the world. I fear satan may be involved

I don't know. I'll be in in the morning and then meet up with some friends downtown later in the afternoon. Then it's supper, I think, and afterwards possibly the Blue Jays/Red Sox game. So, I dunno....when do you take your lunch?

I don't know. I'll be in in the morning and then meet up with some friends downtown later in the afternoon. Then it's supper, I think, and afterwards possibly the Blue Jays/Red Sox game. So, I dunno....when do you take your lunch?

whenever I can :wink:

Let me check with the boss and I'll let you know, I know I'm doing something later in the afternoon around 2 I think but before that I think I'm free..

Next thing you know, we'll be walking on the moon...:yes:

It'll never happen. Too far. Plus, if God wanted man to fly He would have given us flying machines.

OK. :up:

You can't miss me. I'll be the chubby Italian-looking dude with the Habs cap. :wink:

It think it'd be awesome if I went to Toronto and got a Habs cap just to confuse Elfa and watch him try to decide which one of us was BoMac.

Uber, seriously, why put a collinder over my head with last years fuuuuuking veggies still in it!

that SUCKED!

12 minutes? for that? come on, you can do better. Take that colander off, it must be interfering with the signals from space that usually guide your thoughts. We'll have to find a new method of study. The Egyptians used to remove brains through the nose....you cool with that?

Why not wear something snazzy to impress elfa?

He doesn't deserve it.

don't worry, I impress easily :wink:

See?

It think it'd be awesome if I went to Toronto and got a Habs cap just to confuse Elfa and watch him try to decide which one of us was BoMac.

Good idea. Only problem is that he's seen what you look like already. Plus, we all know you only show up when the douche signal is sent.

ELFA, I kinda forgot about the new season of the Venture Bros. and only watched the first two episodes...did it get any better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom