The Temple Bar: Baby Jebus would never say UYFA :shame:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of them is permanent, it's an old garage. It's mostly on their side, and the access is on their side, too. The other two are those metal garden sheds. They can be moved, but still, it's going to be a pain in the ass. I own the two garden sheds, plus I have stuff stored in the garage. They're all locked, and I have the only keys.

The losing weight thing is still mystifying me. The only thing I'm doing right is the exercise - my eating habits are still pretty shitty. Ah well, I can't complain. :)

sounds messy. once the fence goes up will they want access to the garage or want it gone?

exercise is a big part so if you've got that down your mostly there. I mostly try to eat healthy, but I love food way to much to ever eat 100% healthy all the time. I can't even imagine how boring that would be.

Last edited:
Since I've been sick I can't really eat early in the day because my stomach feels icky, so the bulk of my eating has been in the evening. As a result, I feel like I've gained about 400 lbs. :(

snowbunny00774 said:
sounds messy. once the fence goes up will they want access to the garage or want it gone?

I would imagine they'll want the garage, and honestly, I don't have a problem giving it to them, I really don't have anything important in it. I'd even give them the smaller of the two garden sheds, too...except that the male half of the couple has been quite assholish to date, and I really don't like them, so I'm in vindictive bitch mode. The wife struck up a convo with me yesterday for the first time, so that kind of redeemed her a bit, but I'm still pissed at him.

ThoraSEB said:

Other than some clothes, and possibly a new bathing suit, I'm not totally sure what I'll be getting. I just want to spend money. :lol:

Can I spend your money too :wink:

Probably out to lunch in a bit and a little shopping. Maddy needs one more item for a gift for her BFF's party tonight.

:wave:

:lol: It's not money I would normally have. I saw my grandpa the other day, and he gave it to me as a gift. :love: If it weren't for that, there would be no shopping here. I'm pretty broke!

U2Girl1978 said:
Hello peeps...

I'm debating on whether to go out or not. Right now, I feel really crappy. I haven't gotten much sleep lately. I'm going to go crazy. :sigh:

Almost there!

snowbunny00774 said:

I was with work people last night and they kept calling me Vader :cute:

THAT is respect. 'Round my office they call me jar jar. I guess cause I ... eat food from jars? Do I? :scratch: Whatever, it's cool.

go out Beav....do it!!!!!!!!

omg the housewives are soooo cute (these are my frined ones...not the crazy ones) they are playing dress up right now and going through all my shoes...:cute:

and they restocked my bar nearly :heart:

although, I think from the way they are talking they are planning on emptying it with post bar guests....we'll see!!

mikes cran :up: :drool:

snowbunny00774 said:
go out Beav....do it!!!!!!!!

omg the housewives are soooo cute (these are my frined ones...not the crazy ones) they are playing dress up right now and going through all my shoes...:cute:

and they restocked my bar nearly :heart:

although, I think from the way they are talking they are planning on emptying it with post bar guests....we'll see!!

mikes cran :up: :drool:

Friends restocking bar :drool:

Are these scrapbooking housewives? :lol:

Still waiting on my friend to get back with me. :tapsfingers:

Back
Top Bottom