The Temple Bar: Baby Jebus would never say UYFA :shame:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm still a few days behind. I don't think I saw last nights yet :scratch: I just saw Cheating Death/Vaxadrin. I think I have 2 more to go thru for the week (Stewart too).

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

It's bad, but trust me, I'm much better off.

Thanks - it's weird having you in kind of the same time zone now. :hug::)

Thanks, my girls :interferencesexandthecitygrouphug:

I'm one time zone away from you, actually, but, it's still odd to have similar hours to yours or Beav's or VP.

Well, sorry that it was bad, but, if you are better off, then I'm glad, too. :hug:

No spoken words said:

I'm one time zone away from you, actually, but, it's still odd to have similar hours to yours or Beav's or VP.

Well, sorry that it was bad, but, if you are better off, then I'm glad, too. :hug:

I always find it disconcerting when you go to bed before me, now. :huh:

April :kiss:

VP :kiss:

It's funny that I never use your guys' real names but I must be so kickass that people find it no big to use mine.

Wither that or my username is such a pain in the ass to type out. ;)

I'm feeling all empowered and shit right now but you know I'm gonna have that "oh, fuck me" moment when I wake up tomorrow. Which is why I am plotting a Starbucks and shopping trip after my workout. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
How are things going regarding the potential set-up?

Oh, well, he only mentioned the possibility to me, I did not agree to it or anything. Just not all that interested at this time, too much to focus on right now, being in a new job in a new city and all. Thanks for asking, though.

Yeah, I think it's the easy to type factor with yours. :lol:

Great plan, be good to yourself this weekend, and think of all the fabulousness he's missing out on. Like they say, living well IS the best revenge. :hug:

No spoken words said:

Oh, well, he only mentioned the possibility to me, I did not agree to it or anything. Just not all that interested at this time, too much to focus on right now, being in a new job in a new city and all. Thanks for asking, though.

Oh, I was only trying to calculate the likelihood of a conference call. I was picturing you with a headset, and me saying "is she cute? Is she polite? Is she clean? Have her take her shoes off..."

VintagePunk said:

Oh, I was only trying to calculate the likelihood of a conference call. I was picturing you with a headset, and me saying "is she cute? Is she polite? Is she clean? Have her take her shoes off..."

And I'm supposed to be impressed because she's wearing a backpack.

G-d bless swingers.

fah said:
I'm back..just waiting for the cold meds to start working :(

I'm watching 12 Angry Men :up: :up:

:( :hug:

Mine's still hanging on after two weeks. The symptoms are finally getting a bit better, but for the past few days, I've been absolutely drained. :yawn:

So why am I up at nearly 2:30? Good question. :shifty:

I don't know why I'm up either. I should be sleeping.

My cold has now turned into a cough. I sound like I'm about to hack up a lung pretty soon. :happy: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

:( :hug:

Mine's still hanging on after two weeks. The symptoms are finally getting a bit better, but for the past few days, I've been absolutely drained. :yawn:

So why am I up at nearly 2:30? Good question. :shifty:

Why are you still up at 2:30 ~ the company of course :wink:

I should get out if everyone here is sick :uhoh: Seriously, I don't envy you guys, remember that infection I had for oh, almost the entirety of March? That was a fucking bitch and a half. :madwife: :hug:

Living well :drool:

I hope it fucking storms tomorrow while he's out working in his yard. :wink:

I'm usually a big believer in karma and all of that, but so is he (or so he says) so guess what? Karma is a bitch sometimes.

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel that really sucks. Have a great day tmw and buy lot - live very well :yes:

nsw - gentleman :cute:
I have to find this zc thing...I imagine it's you spilling your guts and being all feeling and crying etc., like when you PM me :hug:

west coasters...feel better...get rid of your cols etc. before I descend on your part of the country!!

drunk typing = hard...squinting...:sigh:

snowbunny00774 said:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel that really sucks. Have a great day tmw and buy lot - live very well :yes:

nsw - gentleman :cute:
I have to find this zc thing...I imagine it's you spilling your guts and being all feeling and crying etc., like when you PM me :hug:

west coasters...feel better...get rid of your cols etc. before I descend on your part of the country!!

drunk typing = hard...squinting...:sigh:

It's just me making fun of someone/Jersey.

Back
Top Bottom