The Temple Bar: Baby Jebus would never say UYFA :shame:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

And FYI - I was talking to one of my friends a few weeks ago, and she mentioned this girls name that I hadn't heard in years. And I was like, "Wait....she's gotta have the record for longest shower ever by now?" My friend - right away (evil women :mad: ) - said, "Oh you called her and she said she was jumping in the shower?" "Yep." "When was this?" "1993 or so?" True story.

Moral of the story, if you are going to wait, don't wait too long cause eventually they get married and have kids and shit. But they don't forget. Oh no, they don't forget. :grumpy:

Damn. :ohmy:

But you're way better off now, M I RITE????? :cute:

I don't think I've ever done that. I actually once emailed a guy I had gone out with for a few weeks on myspace to tell him I was removing him since there was really no point to keep him on for appearance since we'd hardly spoken for a month or so. :bitch:

HAHA. Nice. Back in my day you either had to call or you had to ignore people for weeks to get rid of them.

Yeah, things worked out for the best. I was like 19 or so at the time. I knew what was going on. She was a cheerleader type and I was pothead. :cute: If I ever run into her I'm going to make the :yikes: face and be like, "Wow, what happened to you? You're a fucking train wreck. You used to be hot. Remember? You ruined my image. YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE SHOWER!" And then I'll be back in control of the relationship. :hi5: M I RITE?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I actually once emailed a guy I had gone out with for a few weeks on myspace to tell him I was removing him since there was really no point to keep him on for appearance since we'd hardly spoken for a month or so. :bitch:

:lol:

I've sent multiple "it's over" e-mails, but he keeps coming back. :sigh: He's like one of those dogs you hear about where they get lost, their families move hundreds of miles away, and then weeks later, they just turn up. :|

UberBeaver said:

And FYI - I was talking to one of my friends a few weeks ago, and she mentioned this girls name that I hadn't heard in years. And I was like, "Wait....she's gotta have the record for longest shower ever by now?" My friend - right away (evil women :mad: ) - said, "Oh you called her and she said she was jumping in the shower?" "Yep." "When was this?" "1993 or so?" True story.

Moral of the story, if you are going to wait, don't wait too long cause eventually they get married and have kids and shit. But they don't forget. Oh no, they don't forget. :grumpy:

:uhoh: I recently went to the bathroom and didn't come back :reject:

I feel so bad about that, my loss :(

Not that I've ever been an Ozzy fan, really, but that series ruined every perception of him as I rocker I might have had. Now, he's like this doddering, simple-minded grandpa type, who I just want to pat on the head. :cute:

VintagePunk said:

I just screen my calls, and don't answer. Then, when eventually confronted with this, I say "oops, I've been busy." :shifty:

That doesn't work when you're so sure you'll never hear from them again you've deleted them from your phone. :angry:

That train stopped a while ago. You had me all excited :(

VintagePunk said:
Not that I've ever been an Ozzy fan, really, but that series ruined every perception of him as I rocker I might have had. Now, he's like this doddering, simple-minded grandpa type, who I just want to pat on the head. :cute:

I agree....it was so disappointing!

Today's Crazy Train stop (and I don't mean no Ozzy song, I mean the real Crazy Train) was a let down. I'm hoping that the Train makes multiple stops over or right after the weekend. I'd like that very much, because the Train brings me nothing but joy...the kind of joy that's coupled with incredulity and shock, but still.....joy.

No spoken words said:
Today's Crazy Train stop (and I don't mean no Ozzy song, I mean the real Crazy Train) was a let down. I'm hoping that the Train makes multiple stops over or right after the weekend. I'd like that very much, because the Train brings me nothing but joy...the kind of joy that's coupled with incredulity and shock, but still.....joy.

It's not the destination of the Crazy Train, but the journey. The Crazy Train makes many stops. They all have their place. Fret not, you stupid fuck, fret not.

I don't know that I get joy from said train, but certainly a sense of wonder. Like, remember when we were little and the Magical World of Disney would come on? Or that rainbow thing on CBS before the Peanuts' specials? Crazy Train is the grown up version of that.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm going for a long drive and throwing my phone out the window then running it over until it's dead. :mad:

:distractsherself:

April's phone stories are my current favorite interference (non crazy) drama. And I have this funny feeling that everything will work out just fine. Cause it always does.

So...NSW...

That uh...Cubs game you went to...

Refresh my memory...

ISN'T THAT THE ONE THEY LOST?!?!?!?

:wink: just kidding
I haven't been in in a while...too busy working 11 days in a row :banghead: but I'm off for the weekend :dance:

UberBeaver said:

It's not the destination of the Crazy Train, but the journey. The Crazy Train makes many stops. They all have their place. Fret not, you stupid fuck, fret not.

I don't know that I get joy from said train, but certainly a sense of wonder. Like, remember when we were little and the Magical World of Disney would come on? Or that rainbow thing on CBS before the Peanuts' specials? Crazy Train is the grown up version of that.

That's the beauty of the Train, Beav. It provides different people with different experiences. Prick.

212. I've been to 2 Cubs games, they won one and lost one.

Back
Top Bottom