The Temple Bar: Baby Jebus would never say UYFA :shame:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

I'll have people watching across that little sea there. Believe me. I might look into expanding the sea width. It's a little close to them for my tastes. I might saw of the border with england too, like Bugs Bunny in the episode where they told him bunnies were harmless. "STOP STEAMING UP MY GLASSES!" :lmao:

:uhoh: The Crazy Train's rails will not connect to Scotland. And I'm building a super chunnel just in case. I don't want peaceful Scotland infected with whatever the fuck that thing's got. :yikes:

Snow's court jester idea would be fitting, though. Take it under advisement, for now. And, invade Wales, please. Arrest everyone named "Smith".

I don't want a court jester that scream out "FYM FYM FYM" all day. That's bad for business. HOwever, maybe the Welsh will get the Crazy Train. THAT would be a conversation worth hearing. :drool: Nice. ANd in the jester's outfit.

Holy fuck, perfect.

Send the Crazy Train careening into Wales as your vanguard, then sweep in behind the Train. Seeing the aftermath of the Train's journey through Wales would be reason enough to invade. You can't lose.

Here's what you do with Wales...give them CT and take their pendragon archers...absolutely brilliant... and actually saw them off and set them adrift...that would be awesome...but I need you to swing them around so they are adrift in the north sea...I'm not dealing with that shit every time I go home.

snowbunny00774 said:
Here's what you do with Wales...give them CT and take their pendragon archers...absolutely brilliant... and actually saw them off and set them adrift...that would be awesome...but I need you to swing them around so they are adrift in the north sea...I'm not dealing with that shit every time I go home.

How am I going to get Connecticut over there though?

What I can do is swing Wales southeast, so that they end up clogging the space England and Belgium. Then the chunnel would be useless, that would piss off the French. The Belgians would be pissed cause the English would just wander over there with the Welsh in tow.

Oh man, Europe is so mine. :hi5:

"Yeah, you heard me right, I'm Uther Pendragon. What have I done with my life? Oh, just killed the Duke of Cornwall, almost united the British, could count the Wizard Merlin as a confidant and adviser, and, sired a little kid you might have heard of....named King Arthur. And, you, you said you were an insurance claims adjuster? Sounds interesting...."

UberBeaver said:

What I can do is swing Wales southeast, so that they end up clogging the space England and Belgium. Then the chunnel would be useless, that would piss off the French. The Belgians would be pissed cause the English would just wander over there with the Welsh in tow.

Maybe you could turn Wales into a personal, floating pleasure Island? After arresting everyone named Smith. And Jones.

'78, still in temporary apartments.

I could give you my work address, you could ship them there....I forgot all about them, Mikeflix has shutdown for the time being...thanks for reminding me...you're a stand up sista.

UberBeaver said:

oh you know CT is bigger and more bizarre than connecticut...it'll stun your enemies with it's very touch

No spoken words said:
"Yeah, you heard me right, I'm Uther Pendragon. What have I done with my life? Oh, just killed the Duke of Cornwall, almost united the British, could count the Wizard Merlin as a confidant and adviser, and, sired a little kid you might have heard of....named King Arthur. And, you, you said you were an insurance claims adjuster? Sounds interesting...."

Dude...if you make it to SF I will pay you to say this at a bar to a girlie of my choosing...:drool:

Hey jules :wave:

also, Catherine Zeta Jones is welsh - she goes home sometimes...you might want to keep the part her house is on :drool:

Thanks. :)

Unfortunately I never got to watch them :reject: and I hate to keep them any longer. Let me know when you move into a permanent address and I will ship it there.

And Beavs, wassssssuppp?

Hiya Snow. :wave:

Just thought I'd pop in say hi.

Night!

No spoken words said:

Yes. Just, yes. Yes.

snowbunny00774 said:

oh you know CT is bigger and more bizarre than connecticut...it'll stun your enemies with it's very touch

Dude...if you make it to SF I will pay you to say this at a bar to a girlie of my choosing...:drool:

Hey jules :wave:

I hope Dud = Dude, in this case. :) Snow, if I make it to SF, you need not pay me, it'd be my pleasure. I'm going to strike out no matter what I say, so I might as well go down swinging.

Last edited:
No spoken words said:

I hope Dud = Dude, in this case. :) Snow, if I make it to SF, you need not pay me, it'd be my pleasure. I'm going to strike out no matter what I say, so I might as well go down swinging.

I fixed it :angry:

I have every confidence you will do well here :yes:

snowbunny00774 said:

also, Catherine Zeta Jones is welsh - she goes home sometimes...you might want to keep the part her house is on :drool:

CT = Camel Toe? Like Celine Dion? Is my brain shutting down again?

Dammit, i quoted the "dud" typo, but...:sigh: Now I can't mock NSW. lol, GFY NSW.

Zeta Jones is allowed in, of course. She's going to have a spot in the Palace with Monica Bellucci, Rose McGowan, Rosamund Pike and a few others. Michael Douglas = banned.

Beav, you're a fucking degenerate scumbag who I wouldn't waste an ounce of my piss on, but, thank you for recognizing the amazingness of Monica Bellucci. Zeta Jones aint no slouch, either. She'd be exempt from my arrest everyone named Smith or Jones initiative.

No spoken words said:
Beav, you're a fucking degenerate scumbag who I wouldn't waste an ounce of my piss on, but, thank you for recognizing the amazingness of Monica Bellucci. Zeta Jones aint no slouch, either. She'd be exempt from my arrest everyone named Smith or Jones initiative.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. STFU and have a good night. Man whore ass fish bitch douche dick.

Ass fish? I like it.

snowbunny00774 said:

you've been here obviously.

and yes...I like how the New British Isles are shaping up :drool:

No, never been. Never been to Canada at all actually (phail), but if NSW has a shot, well then I'd imagine it's like Hunt's Point* up there.

Section of the Bronx famous for Hookers.

Back
Top Bottom