The Temple Bar: Baby Jebus would never say UYFA :shame:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila, WTF kind of hours do you keep?

Anyone know an engineer? What do they do exactly? How's the pay and all that? Do they like it? I think I want to be one. And I don't mean a Crazy Train Engineer, though that might be fun too.

I'm taking a half day, not going in till 12. I need to go for my walk/run, as I didn't go yesterday and I think I put on 10lbs yesterday. It is however 9 million degrees outside. I don't want to go out there, but I have too :(

/whine (not really / , as we all know I'll come up with lots more, more like temporarily on hold)

UberBeaver said:
Anyone know an engineer? What do they do exactly? How's the pay and all that? Do they like it? I think I want to be one. And I don't mean a Crazy Train Engineer, though that might be fun too.

there's only one problem with getting an engineering degree. you gotta take alot of math and physics. might be better to do something in IT/CS. if you already have a BS recommend you do a MS in IT systems mgmt. email me if you would like to discuss further.
bayou12780 at hotmail dot com

The engineering students I knew in college were a little weird :uhoh: and then they actually had trouble getting jobs. You'd think there would be a better pay off for getting such a difficult degree.

Lila sleeps during the day beav.

:yawn:

bayou12780 said:

there's only one problem with getting an engineering degree. you gotta take alot of math and physics. might be better to do something in IT/CS. if you already have a BS recommend you do a MS in IT systems mgmt. email me if you would like to discuss further.
bayou12780 at hotmail dot com

Beav's already mastered physics (see Bar with wicked intarwebs bubbles theory) and he so already has a BS. Go for it Beav :up:

Beav can doooooooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. :yes: :hyper: :up:

I wish I could sleep during the fucking day. :mad:

Actually, no, I have to be up at all times. I always feel as if I'm going to miss something. Could be why I'm so tired all the damn time.

My texting hand is itching, someone please smack it. :mad: :scream:

snowbunny00774 said:

Beav's already mastered physics (see Bar with wicked intarwebs bubbles theory) and he so already has a BS. Go for it Beav :up:

I'm going to use that for my PhD thesis: The Invulnerability of an Aside Within the Temple Bar within the Out of Control forum.

bayou12780 said:

beav - what about the ticks thread? :wink:

:mad: You're lucky today is 5/25/2007 which adds up 2037 which is a bad number, or I'd smack you around.

Last edited:
the rockin edge said:
stupid boss calling at 10, waking me up. :angry:

*grumbles*

Welcome to management. Soon they call on Sunday. And they make you bring your first born. And you have to sacrifice said first born. And then you get cufflinks, a tie and an office. Then they make you sit in the office til 11pm, then they lock you in til 3am, then they open the door and remove your heart, then you eat said heart, then you get home, go to bed and they call again. It never ends. It's like a Camus or Sartre story. You're like Kafka's bug, only with cufflinks and a tie. That's the price of being The Man, one of Them. :tsk:

the rockin edge said:
i dont have a first born.:tsk:

Well, yeah, not anymore. But I bet you did a week ago. They make you forget, rather, you have no choice but to forget the choices you've had to make to get to Management - when was the last time Snow talked about her sister? Or NSW talk about someone that actually liked him? Never, exactly. Why? Because they are shamed into silence. They can no longer bear to think of it. [momentofclarity] I used to have a brother.....no I didn't.[/momentofclarity]. Who else must pay for your lifestyle? WHO ELSE MUST PAY!?

Lmpa, what are you going to get? i want a sandwich from this kick ass deli near here, but I brought leftovers. :( ANd I have no cash on me. And I don't want to go to the bank.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom