The Temple Bar: Baby Jebus would never say UYFA :shame:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Thanks guys. I'm a bit shaken up, but I am glad my car wasn't hit. I stuck around to make sure the woman that was hit was okay, and to give a statement to the police. It was pretty freaky. I don't know what happened to the drunk woman, but she was so obviously out of it - I hope they kick her ass. :madwife:

Glad you're ok! :hug:

snowbunny00774 said:
like they should.

now that it's not raining no Windsor martinis for me :(

why downhill? and what happened last night?

I just read that it's clear now (I'm a little slower than normal when recovering ;) ). SF is less than 2 months away though! :hyper:

I just started getting real tired and now am going to take a nap, that's all. I'll PM re: last night. :tsk:

VintagePunk said:

You should go to the game, and prearrange to 'propose' to him on the Jumbotron during the 7th inning stretch. :cute:

Yes. This is the greatest idea ever. Yes. I would like to do this. Thank you.

snowbunny00774 said:

Beav - I will pay your airfare to chicago for this. This, would be GOLD. Check your schedules bitches...make this work.

Agreed. Let's do it.

UberBeaver said:

Yes. This is the greatest idea ever. Yes. I would like to do this. Thank you.

Agreed. Let's do it.

I think it's reasonable for you to have your schedules coordinated by Wednesday at the lastest. Get on it.

snowbunny00774 said:

I think it's reasonable for you to have your schedules coordinated by Wednesday at the lastest. Get on it.

I'm free in Sept, mid week. Weekends are no good. And I don't need the airfare, but you can pay for the many many drinks I will need both before and after said event.

I don't really cruise around blue crack in general, really - there's a couple threads I follow (PGP and here), and the occasional venture into Interference Gatherings and Put 'Em Under Pressure, but that's it for me... so I would say no :lol:

I need a complete list of your guys holidays...I'm totally into this supportive neighbour to the north thing and helping you guys celebrate as many of them as possible.

Good things come to those who wait, despite pretty good nights on fri & sat, on the third attempt I had the night I wanted last night :drool:

Hey LarryMullen's_POPAngel (token respect for the day), shoes are a good thing all by themselves. Sorry the rest of your weekend didn't go as planned. I'll say it again, (mostly because I think it annoys you :kiss: ) move.

Reg - I must highly recommend this book to you, and anyone else that listened to hair metal back in the 80s. I'm about 60 pages in and am damn near willing to say it's the greast thing I've ever read since "The Sun Also Rises," and if it keeps getting better, Hemingway is going to be pissed. Which is par for the course, really, but whatever.

http://www.amazon.com/Fargo-Rock-Ci...9867248?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1180365976&sr=8-1

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:
I need a complete list of your guys holidays...I'm totally into this supportive neighbour to the north thing and helping you guys celebrate as many of them as possible.

Good things come to those who wait, despite pretty good nights on fri & sat, on the third attempt I had the night I wanted last night :drool:

We celebrate America every day. We only get 5 days off though, so we celebrate by slaving. Retribution maybe? I dunno, but I don't much like that method of celebration.

Great night - :livewebfeed: = phail. Sorry. :(

:hi5: though.

Back
Top Bottom