The Temple Bar: Baby Jebus would never say UYFA :shame:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
i have bad judgement right now....are you making fun?

No. I don't actually make fun of you, I save it for Beav when I'm feeling overt, and nameless others when I'm feeling covert. What I'm saying is that you did not give out TMI.

I wasn't either. My night has been boring and uneventful in comparison. I wish I had gone out and done something more interesting than be at home all night.

oh okay.....still skeptical. '

anyway..I'm cold, so I;m going to bed and I;m goiing to try ans read (it'll last about page which will take an hour) :yes:

I've never had to go to someones room and put their rings ont eh night stand so they didn't hjave t o wake me in the am.

fucked up...

never get married.

When you read it tomorrow, you'll clearly see that it was not even close to making fun of you; I don't lie. Sleep well, hope nobody puked on your furniture.

No spoken words said:
When you read it tomorrow, you'll clearly see that it was not even close to making fun of you; I don't lie. Sleep well, hope nobody puked on your furniture.

they wouldn't dare. my material objects are better protected than anything else in my life.

I'm sure someone could and is having a fieled day with that.

:wave:

I normally don't mind but it is absolutely torrential and I can't find my cleats.

I'm going to have a bubble bath (thank you power of suggestion), and try and recover from last night. Which had an extended version when people showed up here at 4.30 am :delighted:

Here you go snow!
ladybath.gif

Off to the
other-takingashower1.gif
myself :wave:

Phil, you're the one that has to do the traveling, so, you give me a date.

Everything is going well, thanks. Job is challenging and chaotic but I'm loving it. Living is great; I like the city a lot. People all seem nice, I've made 2 friends so far, I suppose you could say. Went apartment hunting this morning, will do more tomorrow. How are you???

Ok, I'll have to take a deep look into my scheeeeedule. I'll pm you later. :D

I'm glad things are going well! Me? Oh so kind of you to ask. :wink:

I'm good! My first semester back at school was the best I have ever done. Motivation for summer classes is lacking, but meh. :) I want to burn my vehicle. ;) Yeah, things are fine. Really quite uneventful. Routine, but good.

And...I used 4 smilies. Is that a bit much? Should I tone it down?

Well, glad things are good, even if they are routine. Sometimes a little stability is a good thing.

Yeah, take a look at the sked, and yours, and let me know, it'll be fun.

Back
Top Bottom