The Temple Bar: Baby Jebus would never say UYFA :shame:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no...those are the crazy ones - these are my actual friends who happen to be housewives. I've spent half the night listening to natural Vs the 19 forever plan :drool:

these ones are sooo fun :heart: and getting so drunk right now. they live just outside of town so staying with me is like a weekend away in a hotel for them :cute:

you are going out right??? your friend better call :madwife:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

And my shirt makes me look like I have major boobage - well, they're out there for all to see, same difference, right? :shifty:

:wave:

Yeah, maybe. Probably. I'd really have to see to make a good call, so post a picture and I'll be sure to give you the official decision when I get a chance. Cool?

Natural = :coocoo: Never heard of 19 forever? WTF is that?

One good thing about this smiley battle, I've learned the names of the smilies, so my repertoire of smiley usage has grown exponentially.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I am ironing my top tonight by hanging it in ym shower and letting it get steamed. I do not own an iron. I rule. :lol:

I don't own one either! :hi5:

I have this Downey Wrinkle Releaser Spray. Spray it on, smoothe and stretch the item, and it works alright. And it smells Downey fresh! :happy:

Fah - is the syrup making you :drunk:

Nice posting snow - keep up the good work. Or should I have said more like kepp ip teh gud werckk :drunk:

Lila64 said:

I don't own one either! :hi5:

I have this Downey Wrinkle Releaser Spray. Spray it on, smoothe and stretch the item, and it works alright. And it smells Downey fresh! :happy:

Fah - is the syrup making you :drunk:

Nice posting snow - keep up the good work. Or should I have said more like kepp ip teh gud werckk :drunk:

Ironing :down:

As for the cough syrup, it's more :happy: than :drunk:

And, I have not seen this Downey spray stuff ~ thinks about wandering off to Safeway just to have a look :shifty:

toight:drool:
drunk gfriends not so much:mad:
being told you've been booked on too trips this summer :up: :down:

ridiculous convo re:invited to upcoming wedding :down:
I have no pockets, can you mind my rings :down:

weird nihgt...and it'ds not over...can you blame me for posting while they are all here :crazy:

they had a fight, one went home, one is in once guest room was puking (basin) now, passed out, and the othe is in the other guest room bitching to god knows who on the phone.

too much details I know, but I'm the one dealng with it...or not..I told them they knew wheee everything is...dont wake me in the monrinig

Back
Top Bottom