The Temple Bar - Autotune = Cheating = MUYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elevated_u2_fan

Blue Crack Supplier
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon may lie dead in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle, and Gang

Dublin20Temple20Bar209.jpg

So let's say I found a way to make a purchase from the Japanese iTunes store....could that possibly be...oh...illegal?

muhahaha :evil:

do eeettttttttttttttttt.

The only reason I'm not is because I'd have to pay and extra $5, PLUS, I plan on buying the physical release next week. I don't want to have two copies. THEN the only way I would be ok with having two copies would be if I broke down and went out looking for the vinyl later this evening.

well I just listened to all the 30 seconds of all the tracks from the Japan iTunes store...

I'm going to reserve judgment til I hear the actual album

I don't think you can, elfa. :sad: I was given a US card once, and I ended up having to give it away, as it wouldn't be accepted in the Canadian store. :angry: So ridiculous.

The only reason I'm not is because I'd have to pay and extra $5, PLUS, I plan on buying the physical release next week. I don't want to have two copies. THEN the only way I would be ok with having two copies would be if I broke down and went out looking for the vinyl later this evening.

oooh.. i c. well then waiting for next week is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom