The Temple Bar - Autotune = Cheating = MUYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ach pet :down:

no interviews lined up at the moment? sorry, have you been sending your CV out to places that interest you? or just checking papers/agencies?

:hug:

i am hitting various companies sites in my area and applying online. Also just sent my CV to a couple of agencies yesterday and today maybe they will get a hold of me today. *fingers crossed*

i am constantly checking monster.com.

Carlos has a point - when I was looking earlier this year there were some pretty decent leads over there. You just have to know how to look past the obvious spammy ads. :shrug:

/driveby

the only thing I don't like tho is you don't know what company you are applying for. I kinda like to at least look at their website to know what they are about.

wow, ya know, at first, when I look, see your left arm lifted, the angle it is in order to take the photo, it looks like part of your chest, and the black sort of beside it falling all the way down, I thought that was your arm covered.

:)

Haha, yeah, it's just a shot of the back. I'm twisted at a slightly akward angle to get a good shot of the lace :der: :drool:

Are you sure? What if the stardium had a retractable roof?

Uber Manouvre!

I'd like to petition to have his screenname changed to this.

It's not a bad name. Kinda catchy. It's a bit similar to "manure" so I would be leaving myself open to mockery, but all in all, not bad. It also sounds like something those dope on ESPN would scream outduring sports highlights, "Wilson takes it down the middle, quick spin move, over Harrison - UBER MANOUVRE FOR TWO AND THE FOUL!"

What if I autotuned with a hispanic lady in Atlanta? Germany? Is it still cheating? Keep in my mind: My company had just gone bankrupt and my girlfriend dyed her hair - that's important to know.

Are you living with the hispanic lady? If so then she probably thinks she's your wife, it's OK to autotune. If your girlfriend who dyed her hair is NOT the hispanic lady who thinks she's your wife autotuning is NOT the issue and YES you are cheating. Your company going out of business doesn't enter into this at all since you didn't mention travel.

You got that Nate?

Are you living with the hispanic lady? If so then she probably thinks she's your wife, it's OK to autotune. If your girlfriend who dyed her hair is NOT the hispanic lady who thinks she's your wife autotuning is NOT the issue and YES you are cheating. Your company going out of business doesn't enter into this at all since you didn't mention travel.

You got that Nate?

You make many valid points. But what if the hispanic lady I lived with dyed her hair? Would it be cheating if I autotuned with the girlfriend - with the caveat that her hair was it's natural color - say Red for this example?

You make many valid points. But what if the hispanic lady I lived with dyed her hair? Would it be cheating if I autotuned with the girlfriend - with the caveat that her hair was it's natural color - say Red for this example?

Still cheating, UNLESS you were planning on "trading up" to the redhead because your economic situation was improving. If that were true it would NOT be cheating to autotune. BUT that isn't true because your company just went bankrupt.

The hispanic lady dying her hair doesn't matter since you were trading for a natural redhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom