The Temple Bar and Doozer is on top!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's very ordinary actually. Why am I drinking this? :yuck:

Oh I know why! Cos I just wanted to try something local and didn't know it wasn't very good. :(

Zootlesque said:
Yeah it's very ordinary actually. Why am I drinking this? :yuck:

Oh I know why! Cos I just wanted to try something local and didn't know it wasn't very good. :(

I recenly bought a bud light because it was so cheap. I wanted my $1 back :angry:

VintagePunk said:
I'm not even sure which city you're in now...Rochester, or am I crazy? Is there any night life around?

Hahahahahahaha that was a good one!

Sorry ;)

My apt is in Livonia NY, about a 5 min drive from Geneseo. And my new job is in a town called Wayland in the middle of freakin nowhere! :lol: Geneseo is a nice enough college town but it doesn't seem like there are that many bars and restaurants. There are a few but I'm used to party places like Morristown NJ and NYC which have a lot more. ;) I'm not that far from Rochester though, about half an hour. No idea about Rochester nightlife.

Zootlesque said:

Hahahahahahaha that was a good one!

Sorry ;)

My apt is in Livonia NY, about a 5 min drive from Geneseo. And my new job is in a town called Wayland in the middle of freakin nowhere! :lol: Geneseo is a nice enough college town but it doesn't seem like there are that many bars and restaurants. There are a few but I'm used to party places like Morristown NJ and NYC which have a lot more. ;) I'm not that far from Rochester though, about half an hour. No idea about Rochester nightlife.

:hmm: I think I've heard of that place before. I'm sure you'll find mischief to get up to in Rochester, when you have time to check it out. :up:

See ya. :wave:

Re: cause i'm nice

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
[B

And one of myself... :shifty:

KATHERINE-HEIGL.jpg

[/B]

Wow, keep up the workouts!!! :combust:

You've changed a lot since I met you....you look sorta like Katie Heigl....:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back