The Temple Bar and Doozer is on top! - Page 33 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-04-2007, 12:01 AM   #481
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by xaviMF22



We got to see some pussy
You saw some pussy. All I saw were some references to pussy and some clown talking about wearing a pink shirt. Oh, wait.....



Anyway, all photographic evidence is either gone, or my computer is just not as into pussy as I'd have thought.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 02-04-2007, 12:02 AM   #482
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog


Oh April broke out her pussy and posted it here and all hell broke out.

Then Xavi got crazy and posted his picture finally, and proved once and for all he's kinda fruity, but not totally.

kat was the voice of reason, but then got laryngitis

Beav, came back all hairy and disheveled

And Zoot beat a hasty retreat.

All caught up NSW?
Yeah, Reg, that pretty much summed everything up, thanks.
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 02-04-2007, 12:02 AM   #483
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog


Oh April broke out her pussy and posted it here and all hell broke out.

Then Xavi got crazy and posted his picture finally, and proved once and for all he's kinda fruity, but not totally.

kat was the voice of reason, but then got laryngitis

Beav, came back all hairy and disheveled

And Zoot beat a hasty retreat.

All caught up NSW?
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 02-04-2007, 12:03 AM   #484
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


You saw some pussy. All I saw were some references to pussy and some clown talking about wearing a pink shirt. Oh, wait.....



Anyway, all photographic evidence is either gone, or my computer is just not as into pussy as I'd have thought.

yes..all photographic evidence has been destroyed
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 02-04-2007, 12:04 AM   #485
Blue Crack Addict
 
redkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: racing to the waterside
Posts: 19,620
Local Time: 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


Maybe I should ask him to have a Slutfest 2007 blog?
I'd invite him but since I'm not going I don't want it to be any fun
__________________
redkat is offline  
Old 02-04-2007, 12:05 AM   #486
Blue Crack Addict
 
redkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: racing to the waterside
Posts: 19,620
Local Time: 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by xaviMF22



yes..all photographic evidence has been destroyed
right click save bitches!!!!
__________________
redkat is offline  
Old 02-04-2007, 12:05 AM   #487
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 07:14 AM
NSW, Xavi was concerned because his friend called him gay for wearing a pink shirt...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Actually the shirt was not gay, but the vest covering it was...
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 02-04-2007, 12:05 AM   #488
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by redkat


I'd invite him but since I'm not going I don't want it to be any fun
Sure, Kat, let me play for a flight to Detroit of all places and then wish it to be no fun. Great.

Xavi, are you the guy who thinks the next Radiohead is the greatest album of all time despite it not having been released or even leaked yet?
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 02-04-2007, 12:06 AM   #489
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by redkat


right click save bitches!!!!
Kat curses....

You are my Queen and I rightfully at your feet.
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 02-04-2007, 12:06 AM   #490
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog
NSW, Xavi was concerned because his friend called him gay for wearing a pink shirt...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Actually the shirt was not gay, but the vest covering it was...
Wow, a vest over a pink shirt. Did anyone call him gay for the assless chaps, or was it overkill at that point?

ETA - Reg, you beat me to it. Kat, not sure I've ever seen you cuss before. It's sailor time up in this bitch now.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 02-04-2007, 12:07 AM   #491
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by redkat


I'd invite him but since I'm not going I don't want it to be any fun




I'll make sure you have enough fun in NYC to make up for not being at Slutfest, 'k?


__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 02-04-2007, 12:07 AM   #492
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Wow, a vest over a pink shirt. Did anyone call him gay for the assless chaps, or was it overkill at that point?

ETA - Reg, you beat me to it. Kat, not sure I've ever seen you cuss before. It's sailor time up in this bitch now.
Overkill buddy, pure overkill.
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 02-04-2007, 12:07 AM   #493
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
xaviMF22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In haunted attics
Posts: 7,091
Local Time: 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog
NSW, Xavi was concerned because his friend called him gay for wearing a pink shirt...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Actually the shirt was not gay, but the vest covering it was...
ha ha


why does everyone hate my green sweater vest

I'm telling everyone..I show the pics to, always says something about the vest


I LIKED IT
__________________
xaviMF22 is offline  
Old 02-04-2007, 12:08 AM   #494
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog


Kat curses....

You are my Queen and I rightfully at your feet.

So, by my count you bow down to four Queens, at last count anyways...

Reg loves the "queens", ahem.



__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 02-04-2007, 12:09 AM   #495
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 07:14 AM
Flargh did I miss a pic!?
__________________

__________________
Sicy is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com