The Temple Bar and Doozer is on top! - Page 23 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-03-2007, 04:39 PM   #331
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by redkat

most people I know aren't flaky. I just had a person flake due to a death, decent reason I guess.

Social energy builds for me so I'd go out tonight to warm up for tomorrow.
You live in Orange County, totally different place.

Most people I know are not flaky, too, or I'd not be friends with them. But, most people I know do get flaked on a ton more than people I knew back home. Never even heard the term "flaked" until I moved here. It's a fact of LA life, sadly. I should say, it's a fact of LA life as far as my observations and experiences go, should not make it seem like I can speak for all of Los Angeles.

Social energy burns for me, so, if I want to be pleasant company tomorrow, I might need to hide out today.

Old 02-03-2007, 04:41 PM   #332
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words

Work and school might be a tad boring, but, you being back to school is exciting to me...you're forging a new path for yourself and learning new things in the process, and the net result will be not only a more evolved you, but, a you who is able to leave where you live, which seems to be a goal of yours. That's pretty exciting. I'll shut up.

Thanks!

I'll remind myself of that when I get all stressy like I did on the way home tonight.

You should print out that pic of Buchanan to remind you when it's time for work and when it's time for a break.

Hey Kat, sup?

Old 02-03-2007, 04:45 PM   #333
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel

Thanks!

I'll remind myself of that when I get all stressy like I did on the way home tonight.

You should print out that pic of Buchanan to remind you when it's time for work and when it's time for a break.

Hey Kat, sup?
I already printed it yesterday, and taped it to the wall behind my desk....was going to put it on my office door, but that seemed too "in your face" and someone would tear it down to piss me off.....I can now add different tiny messages to the front of his laptop, and can add thought bubbles to match my mood as well. I never waste an opportunity to be a moron at work, LMPA.
Old 02-03-2007, 04:46 PM   #334
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim

Quote:
Originally posted by redkat

most people I know aren't flaky. I just had a person flake due to a death, decent reason I guess.
No excuses. Play like a champion.
Old 02-03-2007, 04:47 PM   #335
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver

No excuses. Play like a champion.
seriously
Old 02-03-2007, 04:52 PM   #336
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:

I already printed it yesterday, and taped it to the wall behind my desk....was going to put it on my office door, but that seemed too "in your face" and someone would tear it down to piss me off.....I can now add different tiny messages to the front of his laptop, and can add thought bubbles to match my mood as well. I never waste an opportunity to be a moron at work, LMPA.

That's excellent.
Old 02-03-2007, 04:53 PM   #337
Blue Crack Addict

C'mon people let's bring sexy back!!
Old 02-03-2007, 04:55 PM   #338

Quote:

or:

?
Old 02-03-2007, 04:58 PM   #339
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel

That's excellent.
Thanks.

Snow said something the other day that reminded me of what we used to do to this one guy's office if he went on vacation. And, let me state up front, this guy is a close friend....insanely good natured and loved to have fun at work. His big thing was waiting until another friend of ours would start to eat his lunch, then run into his office and grab his sandwich from him and eat 1/2 of it. Anyway, when the sandwich eater would go out of town, we'd wreck his office. We'd unplug his phone and computer, we'd hide his keyboard, we'd paste photos of women we knew he thought were hot over the face of his wife on all of their photos. We'd put photos of women we accused him of having affairs with at work at the bottom of his coffee mug or water bottle. We'd hide packets of hot chocolate in different places in his office. He's very anal and had 4 clocks in his office for all 4 mainland US time zones, all were on the same minute, just different hours, so we'd take those down and change all the minute hands slightly, so all 4 were off by just a little each. We'd rearrange all of his files so they were no longer in order. We'd smear his letter opener with a bit of ketchup so it looked like blood. Oh, and we'd spell out a death threat on his desk with paper clips. As I finish typing this and read it, it hits me once again how immature I am, at the core of my being, but it also makes me laugh, so, whatever.
Old 02-03-2007, 05:00 PM   #340
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

or:

?
Well, not really, because I use the actual photo of Buchanan, but, I like your thinking.
Old 02-03-2007, 05:03 PM   #341
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog
C'mon people let's bring sexy back!!
You rang?
Old 02-03-2007, 05:03 PM   #342
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:43 AM
Quote:

Thanks.

Snow said something the other day that reminded me of what we used to do to this one guy's office if he went on vacation. And, let me state up front, this guy is a close friend....insanely good natured and loved to have fun at work. His big thing was waiting until another friend of ours would start to eat his lunch, then run into his office and grab his sandwich from him and eat 1/2 of it. Anyway, when the sandwich eater would go out of town, we'd wreck his office. We'd unplug his phone and computer, we'd hide his keyboard, we'd paste photos of women we knew he thought were hot over the face of his wife on all of their photos. We'd put photos of women we accused him of having affairs with at work at the bottom of his coffee mug or water bottle. We'd hide packets of hot chocolate in different places in his office. He's very anal and had 4 clocks in his office for all 4 mainland US time zones, all were on the same minute, just different hours, so we'd take those down and change all the minute hands slightly, so all 4 were off by just a little each. We'd rearrange all of his files so they were no longer in order. We'd smear his letter opener with a bit of ketchup so it looked like blood. Oh, and we'd spell out a death threat on his desk with paper clips. As I finish typing this and read it, it hits me once again how immature I am, at the core of my being, but it also makes me laugh, so, whatever.

Sounds like fun. I think we all need to be immature at work every now and then.
Old 02-03-2007, 05:04 PM   #343
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:

or:

?

We need a "laughing my fucking ass" off smiley.

Omg, nsw, you guys are evil.
Old 02-03-2007, 05:04 PM   #344
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by ThoraSEB

Sounds like fun. I think we all need to be immature at work every now and then.
But I do it every day.
Old 02-03-2007, 05:19 PM   #345

Quote:

Well, not really, because I use the actual photo of Buchanan, but, I like your thinking.
Those are for when the great smiley war breaks out. I figured you'd want Buchanan on your side.