The Temple Bar - A Doozer Friendly Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, it's a LIVE fight on right now. The KO only show is a different thing. It's called "Nothing but Knockouts", it cracks me up that we actually air that show for many reasons.

The Fight is in the last round, it'll be over in 1:00.

Welcome back, Thora.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
NSW...you could've gone to the Playboy Mansion and you passed on it...and you're here telling us about? :scratch:

Boy...you need help.

I hate myself tonight. I know why I passed, but, still. And now I'm sitting here pissed off because the fight ran 2 minutes long.

No spoken words said:

I hate myself tonight. I know why I passed, but, still. And now I'm sitting here pissed off because the fight ran 2 minutes long.

Since I just came in, tell me the story so I can ridicule you in a PM...and then bring it up everytime you start to get a little cocky in this forum...:angel:

Me, get cocky in this forum??? I'm skilled at self-deprecation, sir.

Not much of a story. We do sporadic live fights, we use Best Damn as the umbrella for the bouts, they host and do wraps, etc. Anyway, tonight, we did a few fights from the Mansion, and, only 500 people were allowed at the fight. And, well, a bunch of us from the network were going. I worked 12 hour days M-Th and worked from home today, and just did not feel like heading up to Beverly Hills. So, I told my boss to give my press pass to someone else.

And now I'm depressed.

So, that happened.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Man it was 74 here today!! :combust:

I feel for you tre, that sux!!!

Damn! I wish I could be in that kind of weather.

It rained today. And rained some more. And more is in the forecast. :sigh:

I think I need to move to Tahiiti or somesthing.

I'm with Tre on that one...a lot of rain, but semi-decent tempatures...:hmm:

And Tre you're welcome.

Where'd NSW go? :eyebrow: Oh yeah, wallowing in his misery...you he could be having drinks with Hugh and the Bunnies...but instead he's online chatting with us...:applaud:

No spoken words said:

I don't even drink. If I did, Reg, I'd be very drunk right now.

Buy me a Dodger Dog.

Oh that sounds so not hetero...but I'm not going there...no instead I'm going to say "OK pal!"

Man, I'm a little buzzed off of 3 beers...:scratch:

I watched "The Departed" tonight....great f'in' movie!!! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom