The Temple Bar - A Doozer Friendly Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, I drink milk. Just not in my cereal. There might be some irony in there somewhere, probably.

I still love my sig. I had not seen the film in a while when I found that sig, but since then I've rewatched it and it still blows me away.

LMPA, kick that test right in its ass tomorrow.

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm so tired of people coming to check out this house. Just buy the damn thing already!! :sigh:

It'll happen. We had our house on the market for 6 months, and nothing. We had taken it off and were negotiating with another company when some dude walked up off the street, made and offer, BAM. Sold just like that. Well, it took a couple of months, but it was pretty fast.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

nsw, I find it quite ironic, your milk thing and then to have it in your signature. :wink:

I orginally read that as "nsw, I find it quite erotic, your milk thing and then to have it in your signature. :wink:" And I was like, "WTF?" Replacing two letters changes everything. Makes you think about how a simple screw up in translating say, oh i dunno, The Bible can fuck up a world for generations to follow. Maybe all those priests aren't supposed to be "celibate" maybe they're suppose to "celebrate"? If I was a priest, I'd be learning Hebrew and Aramaic and translating shit like a mother fucker. And I'd be pissed.

There is a live boxing card taking place from the Playboy Mansion occuring. Right now. And. I could have been there. Should have, in fact. Yet, I'm not. Now I'm just watching it on TV.

Fuck.

You've got some soul searching to do nsw.
I'm sure you're not missing much :wink:

my laptop is not launching windows at all. I'm on the antique comp. which is sooo frustrating to use. I'm off to bed. I'll need a vorsprung thread in the morning.

norton was doing it's friday scan. I walked away from the comp for 30 minutes came back and nothing. Restarted it a number of times but windows won't launch. :mad: Any tips?

:wave:

Why didn't you go? Thought it might be... boring? :madwife:
If you had gone, you really could have brought the sexy back, and the other men (and women) could have lived vicariously through your exploits. But no..............

ETA: redkat - you're screwed. Goodnight :wave:

redkat said:
You've got some soul searching to do nsw.
I'm sure you're not missing much :wink:

my laptop is not launching windows at all. I'm on the antique comp. which is sooo frustrating to use. I'm off to bed. I'll need a vorsprung thread in the morning.

norton was doing it's friday scan. I walked away from the comp for 30 minutes came back and nothing. Restarted it a number of times but windows won't launch. :mad: Any tips?

:wave:

I'm watching it on TV. I missed some things. :)

I know nothing about computers, sorry.

Lila, not sure why I didn't go. Was tired from a nasty work week and was not thinking properly. Live and learn, I suppose.

redkat said:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? why :(

nsw do you often sabotage your social life? :wink:

Not quite like this. This is not social, though, it is professional, but still. I should be there. Ok, enough chastising myself. Kat, I've enlisted Carlos to let me know the next time you OC people congregate....I'd like to join in.

No spoken words said:

Not quite like this. This is not social, though, it is professional, but still. I should be there. Ok, enough chastising myself. Kat, I've enlisted Carlos to let me know the next time you OC people congregate....I'd like to join in.

Yay! :hyper: there should be something happening soon. You were mentioned last night. I guessed that you'd rather make the trip when there was a band to see. I bet I was drunk before you even left work.

:tsk:< that's for me

redkat said:

Yay! :hyper: there should be something happening soon. You were mentioned last night. I guessed that you'd rather make the trip when there was a band to see. I bet I was drunk before you even left work.

:tsk:< that's for me

I was mentioned? Hmmm. I was not even there to defend myself.

I'd have made the drive, band or no band. In fact, no band would be more appealing, more time to actually interact with you people.

But, like I told Carlos, I didn't expect you guys to think of me immediately, but the more I annoy you about me wanting to join in, the more my odds of being remembered increase. :)

No spoken words said:
Why am I not at the fucking Playboy Mansion? Seriously. WTF is the deal with me. I'm so fucking pissed off right now.

Yeah, not going to Playmate Fight Night or whatever it is at the playboy mansion is probably the stupidest thinking since, I dunno, not volunteering to be an oral sex guinea pig. Disgraziata!

UberBeaver said:

Yeah, not going to Playmate Fight Night or whatever it is at the playboy mansion is probably the stupidest thinking since, I dunno, not volunteering to be an oral sex guinea pig. Disgraziata!

Go put FSN New York on Beav, and you'll see the fight in question. FSN NY is the channel you watch the Islanders on, by the way.

Oh, is that the knockout only show? I watched the Camacho Jr fight. He beat up skinny white boy that looked like he delivers Snapple to delis. I was like, "I could beat that guy (and I'd take all his goddamn Snapple too.)"

Back
Top Bottom