The Temple Bar - A Doozer Friendly Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RedrocksU2 said:
Long Beach, Ca?:ohmy: :wink:

:mad:

longbeach1.jpg

longbeach2.jpg

The Godfather takes place partly in Long Beach and nearby Atlantic Beach, where Sonny lives. He is murdered at the toll booths of the Long Beach Causeway (also known as the Loop Parkway), which connects Long Beach with the Meadowbrook State Parkway near Jones Beach.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=43441908

:mad:

now it's time for me to make the oh so long trek from my sister's The Inn, which will take me... :hmm: 45 seconds tops.

happy hour here i come :drool:

No spoken words said:
What do you get on your burger, LMPA?

Easiest question I've had to face all day. :lol:

Lettuce, cheese, ketchup and onion. I'm picky. Sometimes I'll eat the tomato, sometimes I'll have to pick it out.

My mom gave me more dvds to watch - now I have the second half of season five of Curb Your Enthusiasm to watch along with the ones from Mikeflix.

I need help to watch all this stuff. :help:

Well, no rush on the Mikeflix. Though, it's a better show than Curb, and I like Curb. Season 5 was disappointing to me, however. Very.

I eat my burgers plain. My favorite ice cream is vanilla. I eat my toast dry. Cereal with no milk.

I'm extremely totally insanely fucking bland and boring, thank you very much.

Do you guys remember the Curb where Larry was going to a U2 concert?!?!? :lmao:

I hate that show, because I can't stand people like that, but that one and the Christmas tipping one cracked me up.

Hey April...did you have bend over and cough at the Dr.'s appt? If not I'm available for that part of the examine later...:shifty:

redkat said:
I'm with you on the no milk in the cereal and I do enjoy a good vanilla.

Plain burger? like bun and meat? is that your in& out order?

I'm a big cheese lover and my favorite ice cream flavor is strawberry. They say strawberry people are the ones you have to watch out for. It's like they had an ice cream social at a mental institution and did a study from that or something.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Do you guys remember the Curb where Larry was going to a U2 concert?!?!? :lmao:

I hate that show, because I can't stand people like that, but that one and the Christmas tipping one cracked me up.

Hey April...did you have bend over and cough at the Dr.'s appt? If not I'm available for that part of the examine later...:shifty:

I love Curb... What's not to love? He created Seinfeld. :drool:

They had all seasons of Seinfeld on DVD at Target for $20 each over Christmas. I should have snatched those mofos up, but that whole "it's on every flipping night" stopped me.

As for that part of the exam, uh... I'll bend over but I have a feeling I won't be coughing. :sexywink:

redkat said:
I'm with you on the no milk in the cereal and I do enjoy a good vanilla.

Plain burger? like bun and meat? is that your in& out order?

Yeah.

Me at In 'N Out:

"Hi, I'd like the double meat, please, with nothing on it."

Them:

"No cheese??"

Me:

"No thanks"

Them:

"Just the meat and the bun????"

Me:

"Yes, please"

Them:

"So, just plain???"

Me:

"I will kill you."

Them:

"What?"

Me:

"Sorry, that was Yiddish for.....I will kill you"

Them:

"Is this for your car or to go?"

Me:

"Um, yeah.....It's for my fucking car, my car disdains gas and eats red meat instead. Yes, it's for me you little shit and it's to go"

Them:

"That will be 2.98 at the first window"

Back
Top Bottom