The Temple Bar - A Doozer Friendly Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beer solves all the world's problems. :yes:

Is lastfm really finicky? I've signed up for it, but haven't set it up on my computer yet, since I don't want my roomie's music to show up on my list.

redkat said:

no beer is my friend and I betrayed it last night. I don't remember the last time I was this hung over.

i think i can predict one in the near future...

march18th.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
You know I was trying to sex this place up all day but it's been dead.

:madwife: :lol:

I wasn't here. Coincidence? :ohmy:

;)

My mom came home today. :happy: Just popped into my place for a minute to check messages, etc, and I'm heading back out in a few...

VintagePunk said:

I wasn't here. Coincidence? :ohmy:

;)

My mom came home today. :happy: Just popped into my place for a minute to check messages, etc, and I'm heading back out in a few...

:hmm:

Cool, so glad she's back home VP! :hug:

Everyone's been abandoning us lately - Beav's birthing babies, nsw and Snow are doing god knows what at work, cripes.

I want ice cream.

VintagePunk said:
Thanks April :hug:

Reg :kiss:

Gotta go, be back later tonight, if my back holds up....been spending most evenings this week on the heating pad, due to that fall earlier in the week. :|

:hug:

Has any of the ice melted at all?

nsw, you're lucky, I wish I could work from home.

Knowing me, though, working from home would involve not getting out of bed until 10, putting on some coffee, going back to bed, then maybe getting up a bit later on to go out and do some shopping.

:wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:hug:

Has any of the ice melted at all?

nsw, you're lucky, I wish I could work from home.

Knowing me, though, working from home would involve not getting out of bed until 10, putting on some coffee, going back to bed, then maybe getting up a bit later on to go out and do some shopping.

:wink:

Well, I don't know how lucky I am, I'm just really worn out and did not feel like making the hour drive to work. I can get a lot done from home, but, it's not the same and I do have people that work for me, believe it or not, and so not being around them has a negative effect, sometimes. It is a nice option now and then, though.

Back
Top Bottom