The Temple Bar - A Doozer Friendly Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LMPA - you neeeeeeed to get the Office Special. The last five minutes are like my favorite TV moments ever. And you also get some classic David Brent moments - probably his finest. You think you cringed during the regular seasons? You have not. It's almost awful at times.

Kat - you went to brunch and didn't get a bloody mary? WTF?

UberBeaver said:
LMPA - you neeeeeeed to get the Office Special. The last five minutes are like my favorite TV moments ever. And you also get some classic David Brent moments - probably his finest. You think you cringed during the regular seasons? You have not. It's almost awful at times.

Kat - you went to brunch and didn't get a bloody mary? WTF?

So they wrap stuff up more than on the final episode? Tell me if he's made redundant, pleeeeease.

Ok the more you people talk about alcohol the more you're going to make me want to get up and go to the store with my wet hair and pj bottoms to get some Bailey's. :shame:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

So they wrap stuff up more than on the final episode? Tell me if he's made redundant, pleeeeease.

Ok the more you people talk about alcohol the more you're going to make me want to get up and go to the store with my wet hair and pj bottoms to get some Bailey's. :shame:

Did you finish season 2? When he begs for his job? The special shows him doing other stuff, yeah. It also has the greatest music video of all time in it.

And yes, it wraps up a lot of stuff. It's excellent.

Back
Top Bottom