The Temple Bar - A Doozer Friendly Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

:lol: I d/l'd that from Limewire years ago when I had an 80's party!!! It came up on random...I don't control the damn thing, it just pops up with whatever...I just go with the flow.

Delete Key, I'd like you to meet my friend Reggie. He could use your help.

Dude I rarely delete music...there's a time and place for everything. Today was the time and place for The Jets!! That song reminds me of being 20 and having no idea what the hell I wanted to do, and then going out and getting wasted and macking with some chick I met at some bar I snuck into. It also makes me appreciate the choices I've made since then.

*sniff*...no my I'm not crying...there's something in my eye...stop it!!

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Dude I rarely delete music...there's a time and place for everything. Today was the time and place for The Jets!! That song reminds me of being 20 and having no idea what the hell I wanted to do, and then going out and getting wasted and macking with some chick I met at some bar I snuck into. It also makes me appreciate the choices I've made since then.

*sniff*...no my I'm not crying...there's something in my eye...stop it!!

Good point re: songs, be they good or bad, bringing back certain memories. When you were getting wasted and macking with some chick you met at some bar, people like Brighty and Tre were possibly not yet born. FYI.

:)

No spoken words said:
I'm not 100% sure of Reg's age, but, he is not too much older than me. I was probably in HS.

I do not hide my age...it's in my profile.

You're about 4 years younger than me.

Bri and Tre are young enough to be my kids...my daughter is practically VG, Sami and Love_u2_adam's age...:uhoh:

I'm an old fart. :shrug:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I do not hide my age...it's in my profile.

You're about 4 years younger than me.

Bri and Tre are young enough to be my kids...my daughter is practically VG, Sami and Love_u2_adam's age...:uhoh:

I'm an old fart. :shrug:

Oh, dude, I know you do not hide it, was just not 100% sure if you were 39, 41, knew you were in that range. Your b-day is right between my sister's and my dad's. I guess I need to check your profile out more often. Maybe a nutty photo of you will pop up in there....maybe one that looks a little like.....should I do it?????.......

Reggie Thee Dog said:
NSW has my last.fm sig updated for you? Do you see the song I played that was :yuck:

:lol:

It has not updated. The same lame sh....I mean, the same interesting tunes that are there now were there a few minutes before.

Back
Top Bottom