The Temple Bar - A Doozer Friendly Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:

I know! It's like I want to save them for when I'm really broke :slant: I love grey days... I love Ireland :wink: Plus it's better for photography not that I do too much of that.

I have no problem spending the starbucks cards though April :drool:

without my laptop I can't listen to itunes :sad:

Sucky. :sad:

If anything ever happened, I have my speakers, which are at work right now. I love that thing. :heart:

Rain is sexy. :drool:

I've added Regina Spektor, Lily Allen, Queen, Tom Waits and Bruce Springsteen to my IPod. It's nice to have music other than U2 on there.

I've looked at my earlier posts. YIKES! :reject: Very plebanish.

I really need to update my ipod and now I can't. I can listen to my ipod with the dock so it's not all bad.

I'd upload Lily Allen but yea I can't. Alfie is the best song by far if you wanna just start with that. I think best buy had the album for only $8 though

U2Girl1978 said:
I love that the songs are 99 cents. :drool:

:yes:

And I especially love that you don't have to buy an entire album if you don't want to.

$500? :ohmy: Wow! I don't particularly want to know how much I've spent, but I don't think it's near that much.

redkat said:
I don't buy too often off itunes. I like having cd's that will always be mine and I can share or put them on several computers :love:

I like buying cds in my bra and panties, what can I say? :whistle:

I also like having the physical copy, which is why lately I've tried to do the latter more often. It also doesn't run up my credit card bill as much.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, this isn't meant to be innuendo at all, but my pj bottoms are falling off me. :rockon:

What Jules? We want to hear the sap. :hug:

:lol:

Well, I was going to write about how it's really great to see people become friends from here. It's nice to see people hanging out on a regular basis. :sick:

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:

:lol:

Well, I was going to write about how it's really great to see people become friends from here. It's nice to see people hanging out on a regular basis. :sick:

:yes:
Thanks, Thora! I have to admit, the modified South Beach took a back seat to regular eating a while ago, but I'm watching most of the time. Because I need to go grocery shopping I've been ordering pizza and picking up stuff on the way home but overall I've been an :angel:

U2Girl1978 said:
I really wish I could go to NY. :sad:

No excuses! Play like a champion.

mad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom