The Temple Bar - A Doozer Friendly Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey kids!! :wave:

300 looks like it gets way off the original story, but who knows it could be really cool.

I'm thinking the movie about the Zodiac Killer (or is that Kodiak? :hmm: ) looks cool too.

Sausage fest is over, the ladies have arrived!!! Of course that was a 1/2 an hour ago.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Hey kids!! :wave:

300 looks like it gets way off the original story, but who knows it could be really cool.

I'm thinking the movie about the Zodiac Killer (or is that Kodiak? :hmm: ) looks cool too.

Sausage fest is over, the ladies have arrived!!! Of course that was a 1/2 an hour ago.

Zodiac does look cool. Fincher has not made a film in a while, I hope this is a triumphant return for him.

You should watch Fight Club again, then. My favorite Fincher film is The Game. I love it.

LMPA, how far away is the nearest liquor store, or as they say in the Boogie Down Bronx, Licka Stow?

Oh, speaking of dvds and stuff, I finished the second series of The Office last night. Fucking hilarious. :drool:

I love the girl having the birthday party and Tim setting the pink dildo in David's office. :lol:

I'd go out and get some more, but I'm being lazy. Maybe on the way home tomorrow night I'll get some more.

yep I never do that actually but I do laundry every damn day :mad:

it's towels and socks so I don't care but I need to get another load in so I better do it

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ever go back and read old threads? Pretty interesting stuff. Especially if they're your own. :shifty:

:yes: it can be quite entertaining. Sometimes I'm shocked by things I've said. If it wasn't my avatar I wouldn't believe it.

I've been outbid. I should wait until the final 30 minutes to bid again, right?

redkat said:

:yes: it can be quite entertaining. Sometimes I'm shocked by things I've said. If it wasn't my avatar I wouldn't believe it.

I've been outbid. I should wait until the final 30 minutes to bid again, right?

I find I used to be a lot, and I mean a lot, more open. Not so much anymore. There are a few reasons why, but I won't go into them.

I hear you on the "I wouldn't believe it if my avatar wasn't there" thing, too. Guess if you look at it in a positive way that means we've evolved. :wink:

And wait until the last 20 or so, then snipe. :up:

I have a gift card, I was browsing borders on Valentines day and couldn't decide. I dunno why with a gift card it feels like it's the last money I'll ever spend and I can't part with it. :coocoo:

I know where I'm stopping on my way home tomorrow.

The Liquor Store.

:)

Very grey skies tonight, the sunset was kind of marred by that. Still, it's an interesting looking sky tonight.

LMPA, I just recently looked back at some of my early posts. No big deal there, really. I was a little more combative, maybe.

My journal posts are the ones that are eye openers for me.

redkat said:
I have a gift card, I was browsing borders on Valentines day and couldn't decide. I dunno why with a gift card it feels like it's the last money I'll ever spend and I can't part with it. :coocoo:

Give it to me, I'll spend it right quick.

I spend so much fucking $$$ on books that it's sad.

Out of all the gift cards I got at Christmas, my Starbucks is the last one standing. And there are a million all over the place.

And I'm always tired. You do the math. :tongue:

I love it when it's all gray out, nsw. I love late March, early to mid-April, when it storms a lot. :drool:

Ok, so Borders, then liquor store. Got it. :up:

Out of all the gift cards I got at Christmas, my Starbucks is the last one standing. And there are a million all over the place.

And I'm always tired. You do the math. :tongue:

I love it when it's all gray out, nsw. I love late March, early to mid-April, when it storms a lot. :drool:

Ok, so Borders, then liquor store. Got it. :up:

Oh, sunny days are great, but, I love the grey ones. I really think that my ancestral home is Seattle. I love rain. Love it. Who's the freak now, Kat!?!?

LMPA, I mention the liquor store only because you mentioned earlier on in the thread that you were going there after work to get your Irish Cream.

Nobody in my family drinks all that much, but my Mom always did like Bailey's now and then.

No spoken words said:

Give me the gift card, I'll give you the cash equivalent.

Yes. You are a freak. Happy now???

I know! It's like I want to save them for when I'm really broke :slant: I love grey days... I love Ireland :wink: Plus it's better for photography not that I do too much of that.

I have no problem spending the starbucks cards though April :drool:

without my laptop I can't listen to itunes :sad:

When I did not live near the water, Kat, I used to head there when it rained. Usually up the PCH a little bit. I love being in the rain near the ocean. It's very powerful and it just feel natural to me. Of course, driving in it is not fun, but still. So, yeah, I root for poor weather here in LA. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom