The Temple Bar - A Doozer Friendly Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
he hee I saw it. Actually not even referring to her I'm shocked and offended by so many posts in zoostation. Of all forums I think I need to stay out of there. Some people on site is SO judgemental it makes me sick. Or maybe that is what zoostation is for... judging people we don't know:shrug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

You could be talking about soooo many people here.

But yeah, wtf. :rolleyes:

Hey guys :wave:

Yeah, I suppose that could apply to more than one person, true.

Howdy, LMPA. Did you kick that test in the ass yesterday?

I'm pretty sure I kicked its ass, nsw. Some of the questions tripped me up, but I think I did well. Thanks for asking. :)

Hey Jules, can you pick me up a few things? I have to wait until I get paid in a few days to do my shopping, lol.

And you're really lucky for having tomorrow off. :jealous:

:lol: Sure. What do you need?

Yay for kicking ass on tests! :up:

So, no going into the office at all, nsw? Any plans for the day off?

I don't have any right to bitch about not having tomorrow off, since we get Election Day, Vet's Day and the week between Christmas and NY's off. We do pretty good.

I'm hungry. Pick me up some string cheese and yogurt, please. :drool:

So, no going into the office at all, nsw? Any plans for the day off?

I don't have any right to bitch about not having tomorrow off, since we get Election Day, Vet's Day and the week between Christmas and NY's off. We do pretty good.

I'm hungry. Pick me up some string cheese and yogurt, please. :drool:

My plan is to make no plan and just see what I feel like doing, if anything. I will not be going into the office at all, no.

My company gets Good Friday off, that's awesome if you're a Jew. :)

No spoken words said:

My plan is to make no plan and just see what I feel like doing, if anything. I will not be going into the office at all, no.

My company gets Good Friday off, that's awesome if you're a Jew. :)

Glad you're not going in. :yes:

We get that and the Monday after Easter off, which is cool when my birthday falls around that time.

Shit, I just realized my birthday is on a Friday this year (it's April 13th). Heh. :hmm:

300 looks good. I've read 2 books on the story it is based on, though there are others out there.

It looks visually stunning, I hope it's as good as it looks.

"This is Sparta!"

The Spartan way of life around that period of time is highly interesting. Basically a nation always braced for war. I've always been fascinated with Hellenic culture. I'll shut up.

Back
Top Bottom