The Temple Bar - A Doozer Friendly Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

i take very few orders, but we dont sell fries.:tongue:

i dont think we have any catchphrases like that though, i dislike customers greatly so i try and avoid contact with them. except for deliverys = tips :up:

I know you don't sell fries, that just makes it more funny. Also, if someone orders a sausage pizza, bring them a plain, and when they're all "Hey, where's the sausage?" you can sart to unzip and be like, "I got your sausage for you, RIGHT FUCKIN HERE!" Then slam yur member on the pizza repeatedly. Round here we call that a unit slam!

I need sleep.

the rockin edge said:

nonono, that doesnt help induce good tipping. im actually pleasant when giving people their food at their house. :up:

Yeah more like..."Hi, got your large Pepperoni and dogshit olives.

customer: What'd you say?

Tre: Your large Pepperoni and olives that I sat on naked

customer: What? Are you mumbling?

Tre: $12.85 please you Poison listening piece of horsecrap

customer: Honey turn down "Nothing But A Good Time" I can't understand a word this boy is saying to me...

:yes:

UberBeaver said:

I know you don't sell fries, that just makes it more funny. Also, if someone orders a sausage pizza, bring them a plain, and when they're all "Hey, where's the sausage?" you can sart to unzip and be like, "I got your sausage for you, RIGHT FUCKIN HERE!" Then slam yur member on the pizza repeatedly. Round here we call that a unit slam!

I need sleep.

You really do.

UberBeaver said:

I need sleep.

brilliant idea!! i'll get them to mess up a sausage pizza next time im taking deliverys.:cool:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

customer: Honey turn down "Nothing But A Good Time" I can't understand a word this boy is saying to me...

Poison - :rockon:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

You get to Iowa often, I see.

what now? :angry:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:lmao: yes! yessssssss! :drool:

UberBeaver said:
I love Showtime at the Apollo. I haven't seen it in years. I used to get all baked and watch this shit and just laugh.

I always love Def Jam Comedy hour. Do yourselves a favor and rent the one with Martin Lawrence and Chris Rock MCing...it's gotta have Chris Tucker, Hamburger Jones and Bernie Mack....it is the funniest fucking DVD you'll ever watch.

Tre, go to sleep...and keep away from my pizza...:eek:

UberBeaver said:
I love Showtime at the Apollo. I haven't seen it in years. I used to get all baked and watch this shit and just laugh.

I remember seeing Bernie Mack on Showtime at the Apollo before he was a name. He was fucking hilarious, truly hilarious. Part of it was his delivery, it was just not typical. Wish I had it on tape or whatnot. Maybe I can find it on You Tube.

No spoken words said:

You get to Iowa often, I see.

Not really, but it just fit the demographic.

If you ever want to read a really funny book about growing up in a rural part of the country in the 1980's and loving Hair Metal, read "Fargo Rock City" by Chuck Klosterman. It's full of anecdotes like that.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

If you ever want to read a really funny book about growing up in a rural part of the country in the 1980's and loving Hair Metal, read "Fargo Rock City" by Chuck Klosterman. It's full of anecdotes like that.

I've read a lot of Klosterman's pieces. Sometimes he's interesting and funny to me, sometimes he seems to be repeating himself. Sure loves his pop culture, though.

:)

I used to like Def Comedy Jam too. There was some brilliant comedians on that. We used to make fun of Martin Lawrence's MC'ing, don't know why. It was fun to talk like him I guess.

Once on Showtime I remember this Chinese dude came out to sing Purple Rain and they were booing him, but the dude stuck with it and got real into and by the end people were just going nuts with love for the fella. He had an accent and everything. THAT was entertainment.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I read a part of that in a bookstore recently. I mean to go back and pick it up sometime. Thanks for reminding me.

Back
Top Bottom