The Temple Bar - A Doozer Friendly Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just tonight (yes I'm lazy and slow) I read the banter in the Vista thread...fuck, I laughed so hard I spit up my beer! My wife was asking me about you two...it wasn't easy to explain. :no:

Good to see you now NSW!

Tre, I'm glad to see you busting your ass for your trips and other stuff :up: However too much work makes for a dull Tre!

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Just tonight (yes I'm lazy and slow) I read the banter in the Vista thread...fuck, I laughed so hard I spit up my beer! My wife was asking me about you two...it wasn't easy to explain. :no:

Good to see you now NSW!

Tre, I'm glad to see you busting your ass for your trips and other stuff :up: However too much work makes for a dull Tre!

Better late than never for that thread. I could have kept that up forever, but, I thought other people in there were getting alarmed, so I ceased. Made me laugh, though. :)

No spoken words said:

Better late than never for that thread. I could have kept that up forever, but, I thought other people in there were getting alarmed, so I ceased. Made me laugh, though. :)

Yeah, you gave yourself up way too early. You shoulda rode that horse a little longer, people would have really been :scratch:

Good stuff though...and Beav was just as brilliant! :applaud:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Yeah, you gave yourself up way too early. You shoulda rode that horse a little longer, people would have really been :scratch:

Good stuff though...and Beav was just as brilliant! :applaud:

Beav's the funniest person on interference, hands down.

Human Nature is my favorite Michael Jackson song.

I like the "Stuck in the Middle" song, not sure of the title.

And you think I'm funny? Like I'm some kind of fucking clown here to amuse you? GFY, monkey boy. I'm no fucking clown - though at this stage. I probably would dress up like a clown if it meant I could fuck, so....STFU. I don't need your shit. Don't judge me.....I am cry. :sad:

UberBeaver said:
I like the "Stuck in the Middle" song, not sure of the title.

And you think I'm funny? Like I'm some kind of fucking clown here to amuse you? GFY, monkey boy. I'm no fucking clown - though at this stage. I probably would dress up like a clown if it meant I could fuck, so....STFU. I don't need your shit. Don't judge me.....I am cry. :sad:

Beav needs some...:shifty: beaver!!

:uhoh:

Down boy....

the rockin edge said:

lol, yeah. lately ive been more menacing to certain other employees though.:shifty:

Whenever people order stuff do you constantly say, "Would you like fries with that?" or "Can I get you some fries with that shake?" or "Would you like to supersize that shit, bitchwhore ass bitch slut?" I bet that'd be fun. You could put that up on Youtube.

It's like a sausage party up in here. I'm gonna loosen up the top button on my jeans, you guys won't mind, right? Ahhhh, yeah. That's better.

UberBeaver said:

Whenever people order stuff do you constantly say, "Would you like fries with that?" or "Can I get you some fries with that shake?" or "Would you like to supersize that shit, bitchwhore ass bitch slut?" I bet that'd be fun. You could put that up on Youtube.

It's like a sausage party up in here. I'm gonna loosen up the top button on my jeans, you guys won't mind, right? Ahhhh, yeah. That's better.

Yeah, normally I'd do the :drool: thing on sausage...but, um...er, not tonight...:uhoh:

Beav, you're fuckin' funny, like, uh...Gilbert Godfried...:yes:

UberBeaver said:

i take very few orders, but we dont sell fries.:tongue:

i dont think we have any catchphrases like that though, i dislike customers greatly so i try and avoid contact with them. except for deliverys = tips :up:

Beav's comedy is more like Carrot Top's. That sort of comedy. The kind that makes you go, "I an going to change the channel now". :)

Reg tones down the sexicon when the ladies are not here to appreciate. He refuses to waste ammo.

the rockin edge said:

i take very few orders, but we dont sell fries.:tongue:

i dont think we have any catchphrases like that though, i dislike customers greatly so i try and avoid contact with them. except for deliverys = tips :up:

I can just imagine Tre showing up at someone's door:

"Did you guys order this shit? Good, here, take it. What are you people listening to? That's not Oasis. Wankers"

No spoken words said:

I can just imagine Tre showing up at someone's door:

"Did you guys order this shit? Good, here, take it. What are you people listening to? That's not Oasis. Wankers"

nonono, that doesnt help induce good tipping. im actually pleasant when giving people their food at their house. :up:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Yeah, normally I'd do the :drool: thing on sausage...but, um...er, not tonight...:uhoh:

Beav, you're fuckin' funny, like, uh...Gilbert Godfried...:yes:

Grazie. I never could stand Gilbert, then I heard him on Howard Stern one day and goddamn he was funny. He was on with Heidi Klum and he was working the Holocaust angle with her, and I damn near had to pull over. I think he said something like, "You can dress me up in pajamas with a yellow star anytime, baby." And e just kept going. Heidi Klum :drool: - she's married to Seal or something, right?

No spoken words said:

Reg tones down the sexicon when the ladies are not here to appreciate. He refuses to waste ammo.

Oh hell no!! Man, I keep my gun loaded hunting bear or cougar! :shifty:

Now Beav...at least he has a name I could kinda get hot for...:hmm: but :no:

And Tre, Beav was being sarcastic...of course you don't sell fries at a Pizza place...we all know that...don't we?

No spoken words said:
Beav's comedy is more like Carrot Top's. That sort of comedy. The kind that makes you go, "I an going to change the channel now". :)

Carrot Top = NICE! Thanks man, that's awesome. I aspire to be more Carrot Toppish. I even bring a little megaphone to conference calls.

Back
Top Bottom