The T-shirt Deadline Approacheth!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PaleBlueDot

War Child
Alrighty boys and girls!

The deadline for your t-shirt purchases and donations to be included in the check to be presented to the Chernobyl Children's Foundation when we go to Dublin is coming up soon! It has been pushed back from the 18th to the 20th, but that is STILL very soon.

That is THIS SATURDAY, people!!

Meaning, it has to be in Dot's mailbox on Saturday. Not on a plane, coming from your home on the other side of the planet...Okiedokie?

An idea -- Everyone (who is not buying a shirt) mail in a one dollar donation. However much a single base monetary unit is in your country. A dollar, a euro, a pound, whatever. It's just a little bit, but like I said before, a lot of little bits is a lot. ;)

This, I think, is a good idea for those who are worried whether the Project is legit or not. (Although I have no way to prove it, I assure you it is! <g>) A dollar is not a lot to lose, is it?

But of course...It'll only work if everyone does it.

I mentioned this proposal on the U2 Wire and asked those interested to email me, so we can see how many people would actually do it. Hopefully the numbers will encourage more participation. So I'd like those here who think they'd like to do it to just respond to this post indicating so.

Again, the Zootopian Dublin Tour '02 website:

http://www.zootopiandublintour.com

And, donations go to:

Bridget McGann
67-C E. Kossuth St.
Columbus, OH
U.S.A.

(Yes, now you all know where I live. But I'm moving next month, so HA!)

Checks must be made out to "Bridget McGann." That is the only way the bank will take them!

And that's it! Hope y'all participate!

Cheers!

Dot

I WANNA GET ONE OF THOSE TSHIRTS!!!
But how do I order it??????? The site says nothing about where to send the money, etc. It's frustrating me. A lot.
I am begging you to reply and help me out with enough time to buy the tshirt!!!!
If you want, you can email me directions: elevatemysoul@myself.com
Thanks!

elevatedsoul2 said:
I WANNA GET ONE OF THOSE TSHIRTS!!!
But how do I order it??????? The site says nothing about where to send the money, etc. It's frustrating me. A lot.
I am begging you to reply and help me out with enough time to buy the tshirt!!!!
If you want, you can email me directions: elevatemysoul@myself.com
Thanks!

It should...You need to click the "T-shirt" link at the top of the screen. However, if you're using a Macintosh/Netscape, you might have problems....

I'll e-mail ya. ;)

Dot.

I like my sleep- i miss my sleep

*seeks and finds seeks and finds*

Back
Top Bottom