The Surreal Life Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I turned it on in the middle. I didn't know whether to laugh my ass off or cry over Mini Me moaning in his bed then naked on his chair part. That was so frightening. :huh:

I saw some of it. I always had a crush on Peter Brady

It felt so wrong to think he looked hot w/ out his shirt on :wink: I think he's hotter than that Marcus model guy w/ the unspellable last name

Thank God I missed mini me relieving himself :yuck:

I agree Headache.........Mimi Me pi$$ing in the corner:lol:

My first indications are that Da Brat (I think that's who that person is), might be the most sane one of the group.

Although Peter Brady looks like he will be the fatherly figure of the show....That was pretty funny too at the end when the curtain fell on his head.

this season is an absolute car-wreck... when i saw the people they had on i was like eh... who cares. they've got no one really interesting besides maybe mini-me... ohhh boy was i wrong. they're all nuts.

mini-me getting wasted, moaning in bed, riding his scooter butt-ass naked and pissing in a corner

chyna and mini-me fighting over who gets to have mini-me's midget room.

da brat thinking she's not washed up.

that calvin klein guy hitting on peter brady (hey you look big, do you work out? we should work out together sometime)

it was the greatest hour of television i've ever seen. i was in awe. so much better than that tame bullcrap from last season.

arw9797 said:

who is that dude? His name is familiar but I have no idea who he is. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to :drool: over him or Peter Brady yet :shifty:

He's the old calvin klein model....

Queen Bee said:

My brother showed me a picture last night of her, uh, "mangina" after hearing about it on Howard Stern. :barf: I wanted to wash my eyes out. :yuck:

OMG Queen that signature! LMFAO! :lol:

ok I watched the episode last night. :lol: Holy shit this is going to be a fucked up season.

Mini Me butt ass naked on his scotter :lol: :lol:.

I have met that CK Model before. When he was Mr. It man in 1993 I met him at a mall here in Atlanta. He was signing autographs. :der: My friend dragged me up there to get autographs and have our picture taken w/ him. He was very pretty in person and made me feel less than a female standing next to him. :|

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
ok I watched the episode last night. :lol: Holy shit this is going to be a fucked up season.

Mini Me butt ass naked on his scotter :lol: :lol:.

I have met that CK Model before. When he was Mr. It man in 1993 I met him at a mall here in Atlanta. He was signing autographs. :der: My friend dragged me up there to get autographs and have our picture taken w/ him. He was very pretty in person and made me feel less than a female standing next to him. :|

Mini Me naked on the scooter I found to be very disturbing :yikes:

And Marcus Schenckenberg is very pretty, I saw at lying by the hotel pool in Miami a few years ago :drool:

It was great. ;)

On Stern last Friday, Verne Troyer (aka "Mini-Me") said that he pissed in the corner as a way of "marking his territory" b/c he was upset about the whole Chyna stealing his room deal.

I thought the premiere was pretty damned funny in a "watching a celebrity train-wreck" sort of way.

Da Brat thinks she's all that, please. What, is she this season's Ryan Starr? I'd bet anything that more people know who Jane is (or at least who the Go-Gos are) than who *she* is.

Yes, Christopher Knight has a six-pack. ;)

Oh and Verne also said on Stern that the whole moaning/groaning thing was a nod to Mini-Me's noises/grunts in the movies.

Howard asked him about the near "gay moment" with Verne and Chris and he said it wasn't gay, but Howard thought he was too drunk and really made a pass at Chris. :p

It's replaying again now.

Chris "It all resolved itself like a Brady episode"--referring to Chyna/Verne. So true! Although I don't think the Bradys got drunk and pissed outside their rooms, now did they? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom