The Supersuckers.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rono

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
What a luck, the Supersuckers coming to Holland :hyper: On March 7 ( two Days before Steve Earle )

Any Supersuckers fans here,....i like the country-punk-rock music they make. :crazy:

www.supersuckers.com

15.jpg

I hope they have the guts to fly to Europe when the war is going on.:sad:

i heard a song eddie vedder did with them...forgot what it's called...

yertle-the-turtle said:
I've heard of them...they opened for Pearl Jam on their last tour I think. What type of music do they play?

hmmm,...i think it is country punk rock.

:confused:

Anyway,...it is not grunge but very energetic.

funny how the eddie vedder w/the supersuckers song got tacked onto the end of a primarily u2 tape...

"poor girl"...or at least that's what it looks like i wrote on the tape card...damn my illegible writing...

(it actually looks more like i wrote "pou gid")

IWasBored said:
funny how the eddie vedder w/the supersuckers song got tacked onto the end of a primarily u2 tape...

"poor girl"...or at least that's what it looks like i wrote on the tape card...damn my illegible writing...

(it actually looks more like i wrote "pou gid")
:wave:

sorry about that, i must have been trying to write the post while you posted

IWasBored said:
sorry about that, i must have been trying to write the post while you posted
hahaha, it is my fault. It takes a lot of time to make a reply so uderstandeble as possible. It is not easy to for me, i never had english on school. :yes:

you do a good job for not having had english in school. i should have no excuses for being slow cos it's my native language...i just can't type...

Back
Top Bottom