The Super Terrific MLB Thread - Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was pretty funny. Guess that means I'm just a frat boy in disguise because I made a joke that contained a double-entendre. Where's the keg?

Hopefully everyone stays away from the cut fast ball jokes, though :yikes:

Last edited:
Yes, let's talk about the Red Sox. True champions, on and off the field. There's a certain glow that surrounds each and every player who dons the Red Sox uniform. Bastions of honor, paragons of virtue, the Red Sox are the team all people, young and old, should look up to.

The Boston Red Sox - PLEBA approved!

No spoken words said:
Yes, let's talk about the Red Sox. True champions, on and off the field. There's a certain glow that surrounds each and every player who dons the Red Sox uniform. Bastions of honor, paragons of virtue, the Red Sox are the team all people, young and old, should look up to.

The Boston Red Sox - PLEBA approved!

Huzzah!

I guess her obsession goes back a bit:

285.milano.alyssa.083007.jpg

Well we could always talk about R. Kelly and Gary Sheffield's wife...

Triple-A Toledo makes contract offer to A-Rod

Associated Press

Updated: November 1, 2007, 5:11 PM ET

TOLEDO, Ohio -- Alex Rodriguez a Mud Hen?

Spurred by an offhand remark from George Steinbrenner's son, the Triple-A Toledo Mud Hens want in on the A-Rod sweepstakes.

The Mud Hens playfully offered the prize free agent a deal Thursday -- a contract proposal that includes a bonus for hitting 75 home runs next year and leading them to 10 straight International League titles.

Rodriguez recently opted out of his $252 million, 10-year contract with the New York Yankees. That prompted Hank Steinbrenner, son of the Yankees owner, to tell the New York Times: "Does he want to go into the Hall of Fame as a Yankee, or a Toledo Mud Hen?"

The Mud Hens conjured up an offer to find out, said Jason Griffin, a spokesman for the Detroit Tigers' top farm team.

Toledo created a Hall of Fame plaque of Rodriguez wearing a Mud Hens hat and sent a letter to his agent, Scott Boras.

The deal stipulates that Rodriguez will have to compete for a spot with Toledo third basemen Mike Hessman, the league's most valuable player last season.

"Would your client be willing to play a different position?" the letter asked.

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press

:lmao:

I wonder how often she comes off the rubber to go for the bag? :hmm:

That's it for me, folks! Thank you, you've been a great audience! Try the fish, tip your waitress.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom