The Super Terrific MLB Thread - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrPryck2U said:
Dude, why didn't you just call me retarded and get it over with with because that's pretty much what you are saying. Next, you're distancing yourself from my idiocy. I'm pretty sure there are rules here for personal attacks. All I did was implore you to resume filming your Roadhouse sequel. I didn't personally attack you.
What if someone read your post and had been affected by aspergers syndrome in some capacity and was offended by it. But, in a weak effort to sound clever you pulled that one out. Not cool, dude!

Go Rockies!

It's just as offensive to compare Asperger's to mental retardation.

MrPryck2U said:
I couldn't care less about the media. All I did was watch the Phillies and Eagles play their games at home. The fans booing told me everything.

And you've never seen it anywhere else?

Do you only watch games that are played in Philadelphia?

Dalton said:
Serious question for you Pryk: do you have aspergers syndrom?

It would explain SO much.

Dalton,

You've been here long enough to know the rules here.
This is really uncalled for. So is your other post below this one.
Please stop with the personal attacks.

Dalton said:
Hey everyone, I've noticed that MrPryk2U catches a lot of flac around here, but I just found out that he has what is called Asperger's Syndrom. AS is simply a mild form of autism. Here is a good link that will tell you a little more about it.

http://www.udel.edu/bkirby/asperger/aswhatisit.html

The wiki article is pretty informative. I want to tell you this because if you understand his condition it will help you relate to him a whole lot better. My cousin has AS and is a really great guy. We hang out all the time. Through haning out, he's even gotten better at humor. So, if we are a bit more understanding and work together, we might even be able to help MrPryk!

Together we can!

So you're trying to tell me you're not being completely sarcastic here?

I'm asking you nicely the first time ok. You've managed to upset 2 different members in 2 days. Perhaps you should just chill out on the personal issues and stick to the thread topics.

I don't think there is anything sarcastic about that post. I think if other posters understood a little better, they wouldn't give him such a hard time.

I'm not arguing with you. I'll stop, but I feel that I gave both members a friendly hand and good insight.

Thank you for apologizing. We can start a new thread now that this one is almost at 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom