The Super Terrific MLB Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, well Mets fans are an angrier lot than Yankee fans. A stiff brezze seems to "get a reaction" from them, so that's not really saying much. If this makes you happy, I like the Yanks more than the Mets and when they play each other, I root for the Yankees. But, as a New York baseball fan, I've got no problem with saying "our Keith", considering he played in New York.

7IP 0R :dancing:

Looper's ERA for the year is 2.08

Zito's ERA is 8.18 and only making 126 million over the next 7 years :giggle:

Headache, he's not a Yankee fan. He's a NY baseball fan. Don't call him a Yankee fan. Please.

ETA - Dear Willie Randolph. When Ryan Howard is up, and there are runners on 2nd and 3rd, and there are 2 outs, feel free to go ahead and walk him.

No spoken words said:
Headache, he's not a Yankee fan. He's a NY baseball fan. Don't call him a Yankee fan. Please.

:giggle:

one of the few things mets and yankee fans can agree on... pick one team and stick with 'em.

although some of us met fans can agree that boston sucks, too. tends to be those of us who spent significant amount of time in new england, ironicly enough. :hmm:

Lidge has lost the closer's role in Houston. It really is amazing that one homerun has ruined a guy's career.

pujolslidgeuq7.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2007 Philadelphia Phillies bullpen!

Lieber usually gets in shape around mid-August.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

i know this is gonna sound like me being a douchebag, which i'm not trying to be, after the whole yankee vs. mets debate thing... but we're watching the game, too. we know.

LOL!

Headache in a Suitcase said:

but what about the whole constipation thing? he looks like that all year. perhaps some ex-lax

I'll send him some. I'm sure he'll love it.

This is why Harry Kalas is off the air for the fifth and sixth innings for gin and tonic.

I hear ya. I think I got caught up in the action. Plus, I'm "having a little fun" while I'm watching the game. That was a funny line that you said about you watching the game too.

Mets win! Very cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom