The Super Terrific MLB Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Are you tired of being against him? Are you tired of expecting him to fail, and standing up to boo when he does so? Are you tired of not feeling good about having Alex Rodriguez play third base for your favorite team? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you are ready. Welcome to The Movement."

:lol:

MrPryck2U said:
Those Twins fans are going to freeze their butts off.

How quickly people forget that the Twins had an outdoor stadium from the day they moved from Washington D.C. in 1961 until they moved into the dome in 1982.

I lived through some tough Aprils in Minnesota, but the cold wasn't the problem...it was the snow (much like the rest of the country this year).

The stadium itself will have amenities to keep the fans warm.

I am looking forward to the stadium...the metrodome is THE WORST place to see a major league baseball game.

going to a Cubs game in May

WildHoneyAlways said:

We got a gem from Uncle Lou yesterday, didn't we?

Nothing new from lou. Ask the fans in Cincy, Seattle and NY! :D

And.....

getfuzzy2007041261835.jpg

I didn't forget about The Met. I've never visited the MetroDome, but I've heard it's not exactly the best place to see a baseball game. I've also heard that the new stadium is going to have heat pumped throughout the entire stadium in hopes of combatting the cold.

Not a good day for the Yanks....2 pitchers on the DL, and Marco fucking Scutaro, he of the .050 batting average, hits a game winning HR off of Rivera with 2 down in the 9th. Pettitte pitched well, at least.

Forever methinks...at least thats what my fantasy team is planning.

The game has been pushed back to 12:05 currently, rain is lighter now, but that field must be a lake. And still no power at the Hewson residence going on 6 hours, wife is not pleased.

Hewson said:
Forever methinks...at least thats what my fantasy team is planning.

The game has been pushed back to 12:05 currently, rain is lighter now, but that field must be a lake. And still no power at the Hewson residence going on 6 hours, wife is not pleased.

Miraculously, we still had power when I left for work this morning, although quite a few roads are starting to become impassable.

It's gonna be a fun ride home.

They're actually playing the game now. Wow.

And I can't believe people ran the marathon this morning, although after a few minutes the wind and rain probably felt good.

Sad to see the Angels leave Boston, they should spend all summer here.
25-3 score for 3 games.
We knew this team can't hit worth a damn, but who knew they can't pitch either.

Well, yeah, it's no secret that the Bosox own the Angels, particularly in Fenway where the Sox get all the calls. And for whatever reason, the Angels have owned the Yankees during the entire Joe Torre era. Unexplainable.

pub crawler said:
Well, yeah, it's no secret that the Bosox own the Angels, particularly in Fenway where the Sox get all the calls.
So the Umps caused the Angies to be outscored 25-3 this weekend?
Bit of a stretch there my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom