The Stuff you never knew about Yoplait Yogurt..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tpsglick2424

Refugee
Hey guys! a few days ago I discoved many disguting things that I saw on AOL, here are a few..

1. Do you ever wonder what the beautiful coloring in Yoplait yogurt is? crushed beatles and their eggs...I know very disgusting but true..

2.The same chemicle in house paint is in cake frosting..

3.Ever what Jello is made of? dead animal remains..

Very sick..:sick: ...

ain't the internet great, folks??

i read it, so it MUST be true!

:happy:

Well 3 is definitely true, and 1 is quite probable.

As for 2, well, I make my frosting homemade, and it has just four ingredients: powdered sugar, shortening, milk, and vanilla extract. It's goooood :drool:

I love telling people the disgusting truths about the food they eat. I told my dad a great one over dinner a couple of weeks ago, and he got mad at me :lol: Pity I can't remember what it was now :madspit:

it was a huge thing on AOL!!! it was on the news a month ago too...you go to a yoplait yogurt and see what it says about coloring! it will have a long wierd name, look that name up!

Screwtape2 said:
Hey, there are only so many resources out there. Besides as little kids we all ate something relatively close to the first two. :wink:

hotdogs...i dont wanna get into that though..:wink:

tpsglick2424 said:
Hey guys! a few days ago I discoved many disguting things that I saw on AOL, here are a few..

1. Do you ever wonder what the beautiful coloring in Yoplait yogurt is? crushed beatles and their eggs...I know very disgusting but true..

:sad: Stop killing The Beatles for your damn yogurt! They made such wonderful music, I'd hate to see them and their eggs be made into a dairy treat! :scream: :runs away:

cochineal is a red dye made from pulverized bugs. that fruitopia stuff got its vibrant, radioactive red colors from it. it may or may not have been taken off the market, and it may or may not have been (provided that it actually was taken off the market) because of the stuff which was contreversial after reported allergic reactions. whether or not this is in yoplait...i don't know, but i'm curious enough to check the ingredients next time i'm at the store (if i can be bothered to remember).

gelatin was made out of hooves (spelling? the plural of "hoof," unless i spelled that wrong, too. in that case, i mean horses' feet), but it's synthetic crap now.

i know someone already got there--but poor john, paul, george, and ringo.

tpsglick2424 said:

2.The same chemicle in house paint is in cake frosting..

3.Ever what Jello is made of? dead animal remains..

Very sick..:sick: ...

Worse that this, we are now forced to breathe a deadly, extremely flammable gas every day! :madwife:

We are also exposed to a deadly liquid, which, in just slightly higher dosages leads to immediate death! It can even destroy land, plants, animals and even buildings! :scream:

Of course, I guess we do have a need for oxygen and water. :sexywink:

Chemicals are not something to fear - just because one chemical is in paint, it doesn't mean it can't also appear in food coloring. After all, water is just a chemical.

Didn't the old Adverts for Yoplait claim that people that ate their Yogurt lived to be over 100 years old?

*runs outside, squashes bug and eats it*

:wink:

I really don't care what anything is made out of. Just as long as it tastes good.

PlaTheGreat said:

So says Mungo Jerry when he walks outside...:barf:

Mungo Jerry's not the problem...it's Bijou. :barf:

Well, looking on the bright side, less mess to clean up.

GibsonGirl said:
I really don't care what anything is made out of. Just as long as it tastes good.
What if it tasted fantastic :drool:

but it was made of poop :mad:

But if you didn't know it was made of poop, would you still eat it? :drool:

tpsglick2424 said:
no..go on:wink:

Perhaps it's better if I use an analogy. I can't really say it outright because it makes me feel ill. Never buy a shih tzu, I'm telling you. They're revolting little things. Anyway. Okay, you know how fighter jets can refuel in mid air?... I've got two shih tzu puppies and... meals on wheels!

angelordevil said:
I always assumed yogourt was made from congealed seal carcasses.

Oh dear. Maybe THAT'S what Heather was so concerned about. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom