The Stuff you never knew about Yoplait Yogurt..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:

Perhaps it's better if I use an analogy. I can't really say it outright because it makes me feel ill. Never buy a shih tzu, I'm telling you. They're revolting little things. Anyway. Okay, you know how fighter jets can refuel in mid air?... I've got two shih tzu puppies and... meals on wheels!

:ohmy:

GibsonGirl said:

Perhaps it's better if I use an analogy. I can't really say it outright because it makes me feel ill. Never buy a shih tzu, I'm telling you. They're revolting little things. Anyway. Okay, you know how fighter jets can refuel in mid air?... I've got two shih tzu puppies and... meals on wheels!

:lmao:

Sometimes, there's a very thin line between sickness and intelligence. :wink:

I've never quite understood their fascination with poop. My dog looks at other dogs' poop the way I look at chocolate bars. It must be loaded with secret dog information of some kind...it can't actually taste good to them, can it?

GibsonGirl said:

Oh dear. Maybe THAT'S what Heather was so concerned about. :wink:

Dairy with seal. That's her biggest nightmare!

well jello is made out of horse hooves I think

the food coloring that is made out of crushed bugs is called carmine, it is red food coloring and the only place I ever see it is in yogurt anyways

being a vegetarian I've learned to avoid all of that

GibsonGirl said:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom