The Strokes' Tour Dates For Early 2006!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
I'm so excited, and already have my tix for the NYC show :hyper:

Here are The Strokes U.S. tour dates:
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1001883417

March 3: New York (Hammerstein Ballroom)
March 6: Nashville (Ryman Auditorium)
March 8: Atlanta (Tabernacle)
March 10: Kansas City, Mo. (Uptown Theatre)
March 11: Tusla, Okla. (Cain's Ballroom)
March 14: Austin, Texas (Stubb's Barbeque)
March 15: Houston (Verizon Wireless Theater)
March 17: Grand Prairie, Texas (Nokia Theatre)
March 19: Denver (Filmore Auditorium)
March 21: Meza, Ariz. (Mesa Amphitheatre)
March. 24: San Francisco (Concourse)
April 2: Portland, Ore. (Roseland Ballroom)
April 4: Seattle (Paramount Theatre)
Apri 7: Chicago (Aragon Ballroom)
April 8: St. Louis (Pageant)
April 10: Milwaukee (Eagles Club)
April 11: Minneapolis (Orpheum Theatre)

HelloAngel said:
Most likely more dates will be announced.

Good, because since I've been a fan of them (four years now), they have yet to come to Cleveland!!! :angry:

bollox said:
i've seen them twice and was less than impressed by them. not quite interpol-dull, but pretty boring.

WOW. All the times I've seen those two bands I've achieved an out of body experience-type feeling b/c they blew my minds. Maybe you saw them on an off day?

Granted, I'll give you that Interpol doesn't rawk live, but I would say they do since I'm such a massive fan and love their shit. During Interpol I tend to look like a cracked out Pussycat Doll as I dance.

The Strokes make me lose my mind in concert. I really don't know what it is. The last time I saw them, during the Room on Fire tour, I was dancing so crazily that a promoter came up and gave me free posters and shit!

i also saw them on the room on fire tour back in oct 2003. they were really good and i quite enjoyed myself but as i dont really care for their latest album bar about 1 or 2 songs i think i might pass on this tour. i'll see how i feel about it and how much tickets are and such when they go on sale.

HelloAngel said:

WOW. All the times I've seen those two bands I've achieved an out of body experience-type feeling b/c they blew my minds. Maybe you saw them on an off day?

possibly, though i've seen them both twice and had the same reaction at each show. love their albums, but live i found both bands, especially interpol, to just be complete devoid of emotion & energy.

Saw them last night and they were amazing :dancing:

kicked off with my favourite song which was awesome - 'The Modern Age'.

Juicebox and New York City Cops rocked the most :rockon:

my girlfriend got to meet Albert Hammond Jr after the gig as well which annoyed me 'cos i'd already gone home by then 'cos i had to catch a train :grumpy:

1stepcloser said:
my girlfriend got to meet Albert Hammond Jr after the gig as well which annoyed me 'cos i'd already gone home by then 'cos i had to catch a train :grumpy:

Oh dude. How'd she do it???

HelloAngel said:

Oh dude. How'd she do it???

she and her friends went to a pub round the corner after the gig and when it came to closing time they weren't spotted in the corner so they just stayed there. After everyone had gone and the curtains had closed, who walks in? Albert and Fab. they went to get drinks and my girl and her mates went up and spoke to them and had pics taken and everything. i saw the pic of them yesterday. I'm so jealous! :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom