The Stephen A. Smith podcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I'm ever a Make a Wish patient, my wish is to be with Stephen A. Smith for a day and just insult him and see if he will really yell at a kid with cancer.

I think he will in about 5.4 seconds.

LemonMacPhisto said:
If I'm ever a Make a Wish patient, my wish is to be with Stephen A. Smith for a day and just insult him and see if he will really yell at a kid with cancer.

I think he will in about 5.4 seconds.

ON BEHALF OF EVERY DECENT HUMAN BEING IN AMERICA I APOLOGIZE, BUT SHUT THE HELL UP

The second video is just as good, if not better, than the first.

The cheese doodles thing is the best.

I don't know what I'm gonna say, but it's gonna be so much more important than this.

Stephen A., how many cheese doodles do you want? One pack? How about you, Mark Jackson?

Al Horford, come back here! Al Horford, what are you doing? Al Horford, Billy Donovan would be ashamed of you right now! Quite frankly, this is a disgrace!

Screamin A Smith and the others on Sportscenter/ESPN have pretty much ruined that channel. I used to love waking up and catching Sportscenter in the morning with Keith Olberman (sp) and Dan Patrick.

Kilborn wasn't too bad either, even though I didn't like him on The Daily Show. Rich Eisen was good too.

But it's really turned into a big joke. Every anchor has to be the next big thing.

And any "talking points" turns into who can scream the loudest. And nobody screams as loud as Mr Smith.

1450320x240ba4.jpg

Gisele Bündchen, bitch.

BEAL said:
Screamin A Smith and the others on Sportscenter/ESPN have pretty much ruined that channel. I used to love waking up and catching Sportscenter in the morning with Keith Olberman (sp) and Dan Patrick.

Kilborn wasn't too bad either, even though I didn't like him on The Daily Show. Rich Eisen was good too.

But it's really turned into a big joke. Every anchor has to be the next big thing.

And any "talking points" turns into who can scream the loudest. And nobody screams as loud as Mr Smith.

Holla.

Canadiens1160 said:
1450320x240ba4.jpg

Gisele Bündchen, bitch.

they are the best on ESPN. :up:

When my friend's faces turn red during an argument, I call them Skip Bayless, that should be a sign right there.

LemonMacPhisto said:

they are the best on ESPN. :up:

I hated the week when LeBetard and J. A. Andande (I think that's how you spell it :reject: ) were both on the show. I can take Mike or Tony being on vacation, but when both are gone it's like "What's the point of watching the show?"

I used to hate when LeBetard subbed, but now I look forward to how hard they rag on him when he's there (if Tony or Mike are they to rag on him). I loved the recent show when Reali just screamed and yelled at LeBetard from off camera :lmao:. Good stuff :up:.

I'd love for someone to prank call Stephen A. Smith with an Al Pacino soundboard. Comedy gold :drool:.

HOLLA AT YOUR BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

HOO-AH!

WALLY? WALLY? WALLY? WALLY?

Back
Top Bottom