The Star Wars Thread, Ep II: Blu or Blu Not, There is No Original Theatrical Release

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't sure what the official term for the original versions are. If someone knows, perhaps an edit is a good idea

The originals were released on laserdisc in 1993

quick, think of a laserdisc joke!

"but the box said 'Definitive!"

Looking forward to Friday. Well, except that I'll be working this weekend, and probably won't get to do anything other than open the box and look at the artwork and discs and then put it down.

I thought it was coming out Friday as well. Wal-mart's got a midnight release party date in their current circulars.

That's odd. Home video usually streets the same day as music. Obviously there are exceptions, but didn't realize.

What sucks is that my Amazon order for Citizen Kane hasnt shown up yet, and the site says both that and SW are expected to deliver next week. Thats bullshit.

shit, i didn't realise it was out here already. looks like i'll be going to jb hi-fi tomorrow. at least i can get it a day before the americans :tongue:

Please don't encourage Friggin Cobbler to talk about bj high-five anymore than he already does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom