The Spice Girls Reunite for World Tour!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So now I'm curious, how many people said Stop was their favorite song by them, cause it's mine too.

This thread is making me feel old, with all of the people talking about how they loved the Spice Girls when they were 8-9-10 years old . . . and then I remember "Wannabe" came out when I was in college :reject:.

But I do have "Spice Up Your Life" on my iPod :lol:.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
This thread is making me feel old, with all of the people talking about how they loved the Spice Girls when they were 8-9-10 years old . . . and then I remember "Wannabe" came out when I was in college :reject:.

:yes: Wannabe came out when I was 18 and in college. I still liked it. :lol:

kellyahern said:

But I do have "Spice Up Your Life" on my iPod :lol:.

I was in college as well. I wanted to dismiss the group when the whole thing started but the songs are just so much fun and I dug "Girl Power" (so much better than the tramp power thing Britney and the like were peddling back then). In the age of Paris and Lindsay, it's nice that that's coming back.

Earnie Shavers said:
I've met Mel C and Geri. Both were really, really nice. Geri stole the last prawn on my plate. I called her a bitch. She called me a cocksucker. I have a photo with her, she's standing next to me on a chair (I'm 6'4"). She's a lot of fun.

Come on Earnie, show it!!!!! :hyper:

I liked the Spice Girls, and I went to see the movie when it came out in the cinema, yes I PAID MONEY TO SEE IT and I had a great time. And yes, I was old enough to know better :wink:

rather cut off my ears and eat them .

:tsk: :tsk: i saw their pic in the paper today announcing the tour.

what the hell happend to posh??? she looks serously WRONG and out of proportion.

this from tmz.com...

Artificial Spice

The Spice Girls will have a little extra help-thank God-on their upcoming reunion tour. According to the Daily Mail, the Spices will be using a high-tech computer program to enhance and digitally fix their voices when they sing live. Now if only the same could be done for their outfits.

:giggle:

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends!"

It doesn't get any better than that, folks!

When are the New Kids getting back together?

mysterious_jen said:
what the hell happend to posh??? she looks serously WRONG and out of proportion.

Didn't you hear? She's a robot now.

LanceMC and U2FanaticForever, you guys just don't know what you're missing!!

:wink:

Zootlesque said:

My guess is they didn't grow up with the phenomenon in 1996/97. :wink:

Bingo... we have a winner! I was um... a mom to be at during that time.. As I said... already I was well into adulthood when these gals were around.. Not to give too much away but I was in my early 30's then...:|

I didn't know the Spice Girls had a big enough fanbase to warrant a world tour. Good for them, I guess. :up:

I've always hated them with a deep passion, but hey, not everyone does.

Oh I was definitely aware enough of the so-called "phenominon" back then. But even as a pre-teen I had at least enough common decency as not to subject myself to that.

:wink:

ha
sweet

but are they putting out a new single or something too?

they had some fun music back in the day.

Hey, you gotta give the Spice Girls credit. They're having a reunion and people are giving a shit, but they were together for, oh I don't know, 2 years.

and the drama ensues... more from spice world....:huh:

Spice Bitching Already in Full Flower

The Spice Girls just announced their tour a few days ago, and already the first rumblings of behind-the-scenes bitch-fighting have begun in the British tabs. One source tells the News of the World, "Away from the cameras they are niggling away at each other all vowing to be top dog."
Melanie Brown, aka Scary, aka Eddie Murphy's baby mama, is already ruffling Spicy feathers by showing up late for meetings and events, "acting crazy ... desperate to show off." Another report says that Geri "Ginger" Halliwell and Victoria Beckham (yes, you know) have been sniping behind all the air-kissing, accusing each other of using the tour for their own ends.

:rolleyes:

The Spice Birds have added 3 more dates. The tour now kicks off in Vancouver 2 Dec with added dates in San Jose 4 Dec, and Shanghai 10 Jan. Vancouver once again is chosen as the city for groups to start rehearsing/touring. I think one of the reasons is that they get left alone and aren't bothered by fans and media.

oh come on!

how can anyone rag on the spice girls when everyone KNOWS they're merely making pop music... when people really should feel ashamed that there's loads of folk who think "bands" like the killers, the kaiser chiefs, and any other band one would hear on modern rock radio are nothing more than poser-piss takes fooling the mindless dafts into thinking they're making ligitimate music.

THEY'RE NOT.

at least pop music is catchy, much of it anyway.

sorry dr. teeth... that's not a comment directed at you personally. merely an observation.

hope you don't take it the wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom