The Spice Girls Reunite for World Tour!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope they can make it to Buenos Aires and make a stop here in Santiago

of course I would wanna go see them, but no way in hell I'm making road trip fro the Spice Girls...

for U2, the Stones or Bon Jovi... those are the only reasons I would go to Argentina :wink:

Geri :drool:

ok.. predict the setlist...

I say the opening is with SPICE UP YOUR LIFE

and the finale with WANNABE

:drool: Geri

:scream: why do people NEVER STOP IN CHICAGO!!! :sad:

I will never see them live :(

And I don't care what people say, Spice World was an amazing movie...it was SUPPOSED to be stupid, and for some reason that is lost on people :sigh:

Never stop in Chicago? Say what now? What acts don't hit one of the biggest cities in America?

I've met Mel C and Geri. Both were really, really nice. Geri stole the last prawn on my plate. I called her a bitch. She called me a cocksucker. I have a photo with her, she's standing next to me on a chair (I'm 6'4"). She's a lot of fun.

Earnie Shavers said:
I've met Mel C and Geri. Both were really, really nice. Geri stole the last prawn on my plate. I called her a bitch. She called me a cocksucker. I have a photo with her, she's standing next to me on a chair (I'm 6'4"). She's a lot of fun.

show it

show it!!!!

:combust:

I'm so glad they are doing a tour, I grew up with this band and when they split up (when i was 7) I was absolutely devastated!

So seeing them live and hearing their songs again will bring back alot of childhood memories :)

corianderstem said:

Not everything has to be about being deep. And they never pretended to be anything but a fun group.

:shrug:

that's perfectly fine for some people.. to each their own.. Just not for me. I think their music, if you can call it that is intended for much younger people.. IMO

^It's also for nolstagia sake...I would probably go...would be fun...I remember going to a roller disco when I was 8/9 and the whole night was basically Spice Girls tunes....was an excellent time.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

that's perfectly fine for some people.. to each their own.. Just not for me. I think their music, if you can call it that is intended for much younger people.. IMO

Oh, go on. Think about those of us who were growing up during the Spice Girls craze. When I was eight years old, life revolved around the Spice Girls. I had stickers, t-shirts, posters, you name it. My friends and I knew all the dance moves to all their videos. I knew all the lines from the movie. Of course the music is shit. You realise that once you grow up a bit. Nevertheless, I'd still see one of their shows in a heartbeat if they came anywhere near here, purely for the nostalgia of it all.

Stop right now! Thank you very much! I need somebody with a human toouuuuch! Hey you! Always on the run! Gotta slow it down baby, gotta have some fuuuun! :dance:

GibsonGirl said:

Oh, go on. Think about those of us who were growing up during the Spice Girls craze. When I was eight years old, life revolved around the Spice Girls. I had stickers, t-shirts, posters, you name it. My friends and I knew all the dance moves to all their videos. I knew all the lines from the movie. Of course the music is shit. You realise that once you grow up a bit. Nevertheless, I'd still see one of their shows in a heartbeat if they came anywhere near here, purely for the nostalgia of it all.

Stop right now! Thank you very much! I need somebody with a human toouuuuch! Hey you! Always on the run! Gotta slow it down baby, gotta have some fuuuun! :dance:

I get it...:| I didn't grow up with them.. I am a little older than that. A generational thing I guess. :shrug:

GibsonGirl said:

Ha! That's my favorite Spice Girls song.

I didn't grow up with them, but I'm a complete sucker for Big, Dump Pop Songs. :wink:

Old%20Spice%20Girls.jpg

:lol:

I think every girl knew that dance, GG.

I remember we would sing and dance to that song every day during recess and birthday parties...good times. :up:

I was too old for them when they were huge, but I do have a few of their songs.

It would be fun to go, I think. Luckily they're not coming anywhere near my city, so it's all good. :lol:

GibsonGirl said:

Ahhh now I get it ::Reverts back to Duran Duran days:: :shifty:

GibsonGirl said:
Nevertheless, I'd still see one of their shows in a heartbeat if they came anywhere near here, purely for the nostalgia of it all.

Exactly right! I might have been kinda old for their music at the time but nevertheless I still enjoyed their fun pop songs. Like Cori said, they don't make any pretensions of making genius music anyway. So I don't know what's the problem. Spice is a lot of fun and very nostalgic for me.

Back
Top Bottom