The soulful side of George Michael - Appreciate!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
Forget about Wham!, I Want Your Sex or those crazy rumours and allegations of his adventures in public restrooms. Just appreciate the man for his gorgeous voice and the soulful ballads, please.

Jesus to a Child
Cowboys and Angels
Praying for Time
Kissing a Fool
You Have Been Loved
I Can't Make You Love Me
Heal the Pain
Moment With You
One More Try
A Different Corner
Older...

So many beautiful songs. Such a great voice. :drool:

george_michael.jpg

:appreciate:

Screwtape2 said:
Listen Without Prejudice is one of the most beautiful albums that I have ever heard. Cowboys and Angels is :drool: :drool:

:yes: His slow/soft ballady stuff is so underrated esp. in the US! :mad: :(

I want to appreciate his killer facial hair. How does he do it?

Father Figure and Monkey are 2 of my favorites.

Geirger Michael rocks. He's a really great singer and he has very nice points of view about several important subjects...

IMO, his best tunes are: Jesus to a child, Father Figure, Outside, As, Fastlove, Too funky, Freedom, Star people, his cover of Killer/Papa was a rollin' stone, I knew you were waiting, Faith, Freeek, Amazing...

I like him:cool: :p

So did anyone here get Patience??? If so, how is it? I'm thinking of getting it.

Also, I believe there is a new single that's been out since June or something. I stumbled into it on amazon.com.

but he's not as good as this George Michael:

george_michael_bluth.jpg

But in all seriousness, this guy's got a great voice and knows how to make good pop songs. :up:

Last edited:
George Michael Bluth from Arrested Development

You gotta watch that show Zoots, or atleast peruse the AD threads in Zoo Station.

Ya know zootles, about every six months or so, it is either you or I that starts a George Michael thread

Back
Top Bottom