The Sopranos: The Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the official site:

This week, the allegiance of those closest to Tony is put to the test. Meanwhile, a case of mistaken identity has serious ramifications in Episode 85: "The Blue Comet."

:ohmy: Me thinks somebody's gonna get whacked by mistake! :hyper: Could it be Tony????

If Tony dies (but I don't think he will), I don't think they'd do it in the penultimate episode. I don't think they could do a final episode without the central character.

ultravioletluvv said:
Meanwhile, a case of mistaken identity has serious ramifications

omg, i'm already nervous. t-minus 2 hours.

i take this show waaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously.

ultravioletluvv said:
From the official site:

This week, the allegiance of those closest to Tony is put to the test. Meanwhile, a case of mistaken identity has serious ramifications in Episode 85: "The Blue Comet."

:ohmy: Me thinks somebody's gonna get whacked by mistake! :hyper: Could it be Tony????

My guess is that Tony isnt going to get whacked. I would guess he either goes to prison or goes into the witness protection program.

I do know one spoiler of someone that does get whacked for sure. I hope it happens tonight. I think it may.

Well the lighting on A.J's face made it look like something was on fire or exploding. And the fact that he looks freaked out means nothing, since he's a big baby normally.

So, is Sil gonna make it? Guess we'll find out next week.

That whole scene where Bobby was in the train store was just painful to watch because I knew what was about to happen. I was biting my nails the whole last 1/2 hour of the show and I never bite my nails!

Is this how Dr. Melfi's storyline is gonna end. Kinda lame i think, but whatever.

So, next week is it! The big finale! How are they gonna wrap it all up in only one hour?? :hyper:

I can't imagine how they will be able to tie this all up in one hour??:scratch:
I was a nervous wreck again this entire episode!:yikes:

they play these episodes several times again this week...I am going to have to watch it again to try and understand all the names they were throwing out tonight....sometimes it is just impossible for me to follow:huh:

it was a good episode, but not on last week's level.

but, wow, possibly the most violent episode since the stripper-beating days of Season 3. it was very tense, though.

i wish AJ would grow up, just a little bit. i was so irritated with how he turned Bobby's death into a self-pity party. i also loved the scene with Artie and Charmine about Meadow not going to med school -- good gosh, anyone who's grown up in the education-obsessed suburbs has heard that conversation a dozen or so times before.

no idea what's going to happen. none.

BAW's outta town but she made sure their hotel has HBO...I called and told her NOT to miss it...my heartbeat's still irregular after tonight...talk about the walls closing in...

Agent Harris giving Tony a head's up; a typical Stockholme syndrome between the two...gotta catch it again at 9....

next week's previews gave away nothing....

Irvine511 said:

no idea what's going to happen. none.

Unfortunately I now know one spoiler for the final episode as the whacking I thought would happen tonight did not. I stumbled on this spoiler by accident and I wish I didnt know! :|

Good episode, about what I thought would happen. I just thought they would get to this point about an episode or two back.

I missed what they said about Silvio though, did they say the dont expect him to wake up in the hospital? So is he essentially whacked at this point?

Blue Room said:

Unfortunately I now know one spoiler for the final episode as the whacking I thought would happen tonight did not. I stumbled on this spoiler by accident and I wish I didnt know! :|

Good episode, about what I thought would happen. I just thought they would get to this point about an episode or two back.

I missed what they said about Silvio though, did they say the dont expect him to wake up in the hospital? So is he essentially whacked at this point?

Paulie said he's in a coma and it was pretty bad, or something like that, so I'm guessing yes. If not then guess what, someone can find the room and finish the job. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom