The Sopranos: The Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great episode, but goddamn it, everytime I feel like I'm starting to like Chris, he does something that turns it right back around for me! I did feel for him at the end, though. :slant:

I think this episode also ranks high up on the "most boobs in a single episode" but maybe one of the guys will say otherwise. :lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Great episode, but goddamn it, everytime I feel like I'm starting to like Chris, he does something that turns it right back around for me! I did feel for him at the end, though. :slant:

I think this episode also ranks high up on the "most boobs in a single episode" but maybe one of the guys will say otherwise. :lol:

yep! :up: Great show!! hands down... Crazy Paulie driving the car on chris's lawn.. The therapy part was great. Then Chris shooting Tim Daly's character..:ohmy:

have to say.. there were lots and lots of boobies tonite..:|

One minute you're on deadline on a Law and Order script

and the next minute, you got a bullet in your head.

When Tony was having his talk with AJ about women, I was ready for Tony to say stuff like, "Women drive all men nuts, etc...."

I really wanted him to start ranting about that.... :wink:

I've always wonder if all the women viewers get turned on by all the hot Bing strippers.

:hmm:

joerags said:
Imagine if Tony said to A.J. "Lemme tell you somethin A.J., women are good for one thing and one thing only."

:hyper:

as opposed to some of the other low-lifes on the show, Tony is actually smarter than that. sure, he's a misogynist and treats women like virgins or whores, and even Melfi is something of a prostitute for his psyche, but he adores his daughter, and even Carmela, and the whole reason why the show is so compelling is because Tony is a uniquely self-aware monster.

I thought Chrisopher was gonna snap tonight. Maybe in one of the next few. Maybe he'll go after Paulie (wtf do I know :reject: )

And I didn't think Tim Daly was gonna get a bullet to the head, but I realized Christopher couldn't let him live once he started blabbing information.

Good episode :up:

ramblin rose said:
I think Chris is going to lose it and go on a shooting spree.

:hmm: or at least go after Paulie.. However, Paulie is on the edge too ( I could totally see him losing it and going on a shooting spree), he may go after Chris first.

I'll say again.. great episode.. :up:

Great episode. Poor AJ. So what happened--after seeing that guy get tortured he snapped out of his depression. Was it the thrill of being part of something bad (like Daddy), or did he have some kind of genuine awakening about life?

Tony's therapy session was awesome.

Any scene with an angry Paulie behind the wheel is hilarious. That face he makes, he becomes a caricature of himself. :lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

When he kept telling him, "I don't need to be hearing all of this" I knew Chris was going to kill him, just didn't think it would be right then and there. It was brutal, though, that's for sure.

What do you think??? how about a very vocal Chris sitting on the steps outside of the AA meeting, spilling his guts to the "salesman"; he told him about his "fat boss, how he had a lady who got in the way and he had to side with the boss!"

I'm thinking that guy is the FBI and I actually thought that Chris was gonna off him before Tim Daly's role got it...

Mr. BAW said:

What do you think??? how about a very vocal Chris sitting on the steps outside of the AA meeting, spilling his guts to the "salesman"; he told him about his "fat boss, how he had a lady who got in the way and he had to side with the boss!"

I'm thinking that guy is the FBI and I actually thought that Chris was gonna off him before Tim Daly's role got it...

That is exactly what i was thinking. He mentioned Adriana to two different people last night. It's definitely gonna come out this season and Chris will end up dead for it.

I'm still trying to figure out how Tony helping the FBI is gonna come in to play. I see some type of showdown between Tony and Paulie coming up.

Also, did anyone else think the previews made it look like A.J. might die or be seriously injured?

joyfulgirl said:
Great episode. Poor AJ. So what happened--after seeing that guy get tortured he snapped out of his depression. Was it the thrill of being part of something bad (like Daddy), or did he have some kind of genuine awakening about life?

Tony's therapy session was awesome.

Any scene with an angry Paulie behind the wheel is hilarious. That face he makes, he becomes a caricature of himself. :lol:

OMG, Paulie's angry face makes me bust out laughing every time. I love Paulie, but at the same time I think he's the most evil of all the characters. I think he has it coming to him.

ramblin rose said:
I think Chris is going to lose it and go on a shooting spree.

My husband thinks the same thing.

Great episode last night. Two weeks in a row!! Thank God becasue I was really starting to get worried there for a minute.

Also, did anyone else think the previews made it look like A.J. might die or be seriously injured?

:scratch: They never show the previews here :(

OMG!!! Paulie's face behind the wheel of the car last night....we were CRACKING UP!!!!!!.....he is our favorite character for sure....Chris is definately going to lose it ....it is just a matter of time:huh:

Daddysgonnapay said:
OMG!!! Paulie's face behind the wheel of the car last night....we were CRACKING UP!!!!!!.....he is our favorite character for sure....Chris is definately going to lose it ....it is just a matter of time:huh:

actually its a complete toss up who is gonna lose it first. Chris or Paulie.. I am leaning toward Paulie. I think maybe Paulie whacks Chris... :ohmy:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

actually its a complete toss up who is gonna lose it first. Chris or Paulie.. I am leaning toward Paulie. I think maybe Paulie whacks Chris... :ohmy:

I'm leaning towards Chris, he's a ticking time bomb, I think. Paulie cracks me up with his anger though. He actually lives a few blocks up the street from me (I mean the actor that plays Paulie), I'll probably flinch the next time I'm on the bus to work and he's pulling out of the parking lot in his car (a bus stop is right in front of the lot exit). :yikes: :wink:

Pop Artist said:

Paulie cracks me up with his anger though. He actually lives a few blocks up the street from me (I mean the actor that plays Paulie), I'll probably flinch the next time I'm on the bus to work and he's pulling out of the parking lot in his car (a bus stop is right in front of the lot exit). :yikes: :wink:

oooooo....I am jealous!!! I would love to meet that guy.....his hair cracks me up....he has been growing those side wingy things since season one......I think I heard someone on the show even describe him last show as "the guy with those wingy things"
:lol: :lol: :lol: or maybe it was a previous show

ultravioletluvv said:
We watched the show several times but we put the previews on slow-mo...there's gonna be trouble, that's Tony in bed with someone who looks a lot like Chris's wife, Kelly...and I'm thinking that A.J. has really gotten himself into something bigger than expected....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom