The Sopranos: The Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a great episode. Tony & Carmella's fight was so intense. Tony's anger is out of control. He's headed towards something...not sure what.

Is little Vito working himself up into a shooting spree?

:hyper: Finally an episode I could really get into :hyper:

Tony and Carmella's fight was great!!! So intense.

Sopranos is back my friends. :dance:

Great show! The shower scene was crazy. I had no problem with Vito Jr. taking a shit. It was him rubbing his foot in it that was really gross. I also liked Tony and Carm's fight. Tony was sooo right about Carm's business skills. She's got no clue.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I am not a happy camper today - just read a spoiler from an episode set to air in 2 or 3 weeks. VERY unhappy about this one. :grumpy:

I don't wanna know the spoiler, but as long as Carmela doesn't get whacked, then i think i'll be ok with whoever it is.

Breathe easy. It's not Carm.

my guess would be Chris-tuh-fuh, but i wouldn't put too much stock into internet rumors. there are many, many out there.

but give no hints. i want to be surprised, and i'm sure i'll be upset for days when it happens.

I definitely think Christopher has it coming. But i saw some interviews where they were filming scenes in Vegas, it looked like. And Christopher was there, so if they're gonna have him whacked, it will be after or during that episode.

I read a rumor on some web site that some of the guys on the Sopranos crew told some Vegas dealers that they shot a scene in the Mirage that day, and in the scene Paulie killed Meadow :shrug: Only time will tell I guess.

Bono's Betty said:
I read a rumor on some web site that some of the guys on the Sopranos crew told some Vegas dealers that they shot a scene in the Mirage that day, and in the scene Paulie killed Meadow :shrug: Only time will tell I guess.

I read the same thing, but I"m not sure I believe it. I guess we'll find out in a couple weeks! :hyper:

Bono's Betty said:

i've heard that. and i would hate that.

but i wouldn't believe it, necessarily.

Bono's Betty said:

That would be pointless and I wish I hadn't read that. :grumpy:

My guess is also Christopher. He's been suspiciously in the background so far this season.

I'm with everyone who thinks it's going to be Christopher, but I'll be a little disappointed if it is..seems a bit predictable.

I'm going to go into mourning for weeks when/if the spoiler I saw is true.

Knowing your history with the show and who you love and hate, I'm fairly certain I know who you are referring to.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :(

Bono's Betty said:

Did I miss something? :confused: Why would Paulie want to kill Meadow???:huh:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Did I miss something? :confused: Why would Paulie want to kill Meadow???:huh:

No idea, just something I read :shrug:

I believe Tony will live. Christopher :hmm: too obvious. I think it will be someone we don't want killed. Please not Carm though :(

Bono's Betty said:

lieve Tony will live. Christopher :hmm: too obvious. I think it will be someone we don't want killed. Please not Carm though :(

they can't kill Carm. she's as important to the show as Tony (in fact, i find her a better character in many ways), and if there's to be a movie or some kind of continuation, then she has to live.

i am fretting over the possibility of losing Meadow, though. she's as much of an innocent as Adriana was, which is to say not all that much.

i just don't think that such a major plot leak -- Paulie killing Meadow, which i actually heard months ago -- would have ever happened. we've never had a plot leak before, so i can't imagine that they'd F up with what would probably be the tragic resolution of the entire series.

Here's my prediction:

Paulie will get into some beef with Phil Leotardo. Phil will whack Paulie. Also, Silvio and Bobby Bacala will get whacked. Uncle Jun will kill himself. Christopher and Tony will get into a car accident where Christopher will lose so much blood that Tony strangles him to put him out of his misery. Meadow will also get into a car accident. The feds will try to flip Tony after playing him a wire-tap tape of Carmine Jr. talking about whacking Tony. The ducks from the very first episode will come back in the final ever episode.

Irvine511 said:

they can't kill Carm. she's as important to the show as Tony (in fact, i find her a better character in many ways), and if there's to be a movie or some kind of continuation, then she has to live.

That is the exact reason I think Tony will live too. There will be a Sopranos movie for sure.

Irvine511 said:

i am fretting over the possibility of losing Meadow, though. she's as much of an innocent as Adriana was, which is to say not all that much.

i just don't think that such a major plot leak -- Paulie killing Meadow, which i actually heard months ago -- would have ever happened. we've never had a plot leak before, so i can't imagine that they'd F up with what would probably be the tragic resolution of the entire series.

True. I hope its not true as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom