The Sopranos: The Final Season - Page 22 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-06-2007, 02:21 PM   #316
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:42 PM
Some more pondering of Paulie's loyalty...

His hate for Carmela; remember he and Vito having to give up $200K from that score...

He was hated how he was always overlooked by the big scores and kickbacks that were giving to Chris and Bobby...

His mother's funeral...NO ONE from the family came except Tony and Carmela; everyone else was at Chris' memorial...

The sale of the Refuse company; Tony diss'd him again so he went after the kid on his own to get a $4K a month kickback without T's knowledge...

I just think we're gonna see Paulie sitting in the back of an FBI car before this is over...and Agent Harris sitting in Satriale's with a grin on his face.

Old 06-06-2007, 02:27 PM   #317
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:42 PM
no matter what happens, i think Tony is going to wish he had left Paulie down in Florida.

Old 06-06-2007, 02:40 PM   #318
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by Irvine511
no matter what happens, i think Tony is going to wish he had left Paulie down in Florida.

I'm going to miss Irbine's analysis of Tony and the crew.

Hell, I'm going to miss this show, period.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:34 PM   #319
Refugee

Local Time: 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. BAW
Some more pondering of Paulie's loyalty...

His hate for Carmela; remember he and Vito having to give up $200K from that score...

He was hated how he was always overlooked by the big scores and kickbacks that were giving to Chris and Bobby...

His mother's funeral...NO ONE from the family came except Tony and Carmela; everyone else was at Chris' memorial...

The sale of the Refuse company; Tony diss'd him again so he went after the kid on his own to get a $4K a month kickback without T's knowledge...

I just think we're gonna see Paulie sitting in the back of an FBI car before this is over...and Agent Harris sitting in Satriale's with a grin on his face.

I just can't see Tony getting killed. It wouldn't surprise me if it was Paulie but it also wouldn't surprise me to see him change his mind from the guilt
of what's happened so far or Phil getting it and Tony just going to jail at the end.

Time Warner and all others involved would leave too much money on the table if they killed Tony Soprano. They have to leave open the possibility
of The Sopranos - The Movie. It might be awhile before it happens but I have to believe that it will.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:06 PM   #320
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I had a loooong convo about this show today, and came up with my theory about what's going to happen.

I think AJ and Meadow are doomed, Tony is going to lose his family and his Family. That means the kids have to go, whether Carm also dies I don't know because even if she lives losing the kids will be the end of Tony and Carmella.

I think it's possible that Vito's son (what's his name?) will come back into the picture and wreck havoc, or AJ and Meadow will get caught in the crossfire in one way or another. There are so many possibilities.

He's already gone a long way towards losing his Family, Sil will die and although I hate to say it I think Paulie will turn on him. I think it's more likely he'll go w/New York rather than the FBI, but one way or another he will betray Tony.

I can see Tony dying, except it seems almost too obvious, you know? I think maybe he won't die, but he'll up in the wind, alone and ruined. His family will be gone, his other Family will be gone, and he'll be alone.

I love the idea of a Sopranos prequel showing how Junior and Tony's dad came up and built their organization. I'd kind of hate to see a movie with present-day Tony, I'd like his story to end when The Sopranos ends on Sunday, period.

Of course, part of me would love to see Paulie be Tony's ally to the end, and for the 2 of them to come up with some way to get to Phil, but I don't think that kind of ending would be true to the spirit of the last 6 seasons of the show, you know?

I'm getting more and more excited for Sunday's episode, it can't come soon enough!!
Old 06-06-2007, 11:18 PM   #321
New Yorker

Local Time: 11:42 PM
OMG...the episode with Christopher and Paulie lost in the woods was just on A&E....that is the best episode ever...I laughed all over again...even though it was edited!! Paulie's hair in this episode
Old 06-06-2007, 11:58 PM   #322
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

^ Pine Barrens! Love that ep, have it set up to record when it airs here in a minute. Hope it's not too chopped up, great episode!
Old 06-07-2007, 02:27 AM   #323
Blue Crack Distributor

Many therapists aren't pleased with the Melfi/Tony 'break-up' in this episode, and it's become a hot topic of conversation in therapy rooms all over:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070606/...pranos_therapy
Old 06-07-2007, 03:48 AM   #324
Blue Crack Distributor

Is Silvio dead? Van Zandt isn't saying
Video clip:
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...68276&src=news
Old 06-07-2007, 09:38 AM   #325
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by Daddysgonnapay
OMG...the episode with Christopher and Paulie lost in the woods was just on A&E....that is the best episode ever...I laughed all over again...even though it was edited!! Paulie's hair in this episode

Loved it! "he was an interior decorator!"

Old 06-08-2007, 10:17 AM   #326
Blue Crack Distributor

Two more days.

Can't wait to see how "this thing of ours" ends. I'll be stopping at the store for wine and gabbagol on Sunday.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:20 AM   #327
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Two more days.

Can't wait to see how "this thing of ours" ends. I'll be stopping at the store for wine and gabbagol on Sunday.

i've never been so attached to a TV show.

i'm sure there's going to be the inevitable disappointment. the whole, "what they should have done is ..."

but it's been an amazing 8 years.

amazing.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:52 PM   #328
ONE
love, blood, life

I'm going to miss them all.
Old 06-08-2007, 04:09 PM   #329
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
It's been so much fun watching people guess how this show is going to end. And that's been going on for years," said Van Zandt, whose gig as a guitarist in Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band isn't a bad job to fall back on when "The Sopranos" wraps. "And this week, it's even more crazy. When Silvio got shot this week, Bruce and [the rest of the band] were watching it. I got a lot of sympathy calls this week. I gotta get shot more often."
Old 06-08-2007, 04:15 PM   #330
Refugee

Silvio