The Sopranos: The Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
corianderstem said:
The safest thing to do is avoid the internet tonight until you've seen the episode.

Especially this thread. Yeah, it's reasonable to expect people not to post spoilers for a while, but it's also reasonable to not even go into a thread about the TV show until you've seen the episode.

For what it's worth, I don't think what joerags posted could be considered an actual spoiler. :shrug:

yeah good advice.. I am going to try to avoid this thread when it gets close to show time. But it doesn't hurt to ask of some people to try and not post spoilers..

yes, what joerags posted was hardly a spoiler..

corianderstem said:

For what it's worth, I don't think what joerags posted could be considered an actual spoiler. :shrug:

thanks, I didn't read what he said, just caught a glance of the warning he put on there about "don't read if you don't want to be spoiled", something to that effect. I would just hate to be spoiled at this point!
and with that, I'm outta this thread for the next 3 hours when it'll be over, forever. :(

I think considering that this is such a special episode (the final one) that asking that people try (<key word here) and not post spoilers would be pretty cool of them.. thats all I am saying.. :shrug:

Oh no, I get that. It would be great if no one talks specifics about the episode until after it's aired on the west coast tonight.

And if someone still hasn't seen it by that point, they should just not come into this thread if they don't want to be spoiled. Because people are definitely going to want to talk about it.

Sorry for the spoiler alert. I guess when Deep mentioned that they shot two different endings, that prompted me to post what I saw back in March. The local newspaper where I live also mentioned it being the last scene.
For me, the show is so awesome since it is based in my own area. In fact, they even mentioned the town where I live, Passaic. Remember, AJ's girlfriend Blanca was from Passaic. And Tony broke up with Valentina in a restaurant in Passaic. :hyper:

AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL! What the FUCK was that??? I am so fucking disappointed right now, i dont' even know where to begin!!!

What a slap in the face to the viewers.

ultravioletluvv said:
AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL! What the FUCK was that??? I am so fucking disappointed right now, i dont' even know where to begin!!!

What a slap in the face to the viewers.

I know I know!! Why end it like that for..?:huh:

i thought my cable went too.. And I rewound it like twice.. thinking i did something wrong.

I never watched Deadwood :reject:

I think everyone thought that either their cable went out, dvr/tivo stopped recording, or somebody sat on the remote, lol! Seriously, I just sat there staring at the screen until the credits started to roll

That didn't feel like a very satisfying end to a show I've invested 9 years of my life into watching...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom